-> aX DISCORD here <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

MESSAGE TO ELITE

Read them. Obey them. Really.

MESSAGE TO ELITE

Postby iCQ » Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Hi man, long time no seen. Sorry i think i know who you are but i will name you by your new "incognito" name ELITE.

I am here to say sorry. I said "STFU" to you because i think you were new player and i not know you an admin because well... you saw the guys screaming about the sabo player? If i join a server and i see people be upset about sabotage... and he not get kicked or banned... i automatically assume there is NO ADMIN in the house.

thanks for tell me to calm down... im sorry... i should have...

maybe you not know but i get so sick and tired of sabotage players i open my mouth. I not want admin rights... thats not my job, not my server and not my skill. But the people who play at aX are mostly (almost all people here) are my friends. And i do not like it when someone sabotage.... i refuse to teamkill (i sometimes do it just ONE TIME just to make a point to the troll that ANYONE can do it).

I use my mouth... i talk to the troll.. i try to shed some light on the situation.. i try to grow some respect.. and i try to make the troll JOIN THE FUN.... thats not an easy task... and i have to rant and flame sometimes to get it done....

Seriously 115 is a problem player.. and we have a few other trolls... these guys... i not sure what they are up to... i know a few guys group together they try to get a hold of the player base in bf1942... they try to rule servers... get admin rights... and just generally boss around. Now be careful with this because not all of these guys are BAD...

I also got a few signals from other admins other servers that some peeps try to KILL server in order to steal the players for their own "restaurant". Not that they serve good food there... but if they manage to burn your pizza hut to the ground they think they will successfully get the players in their joint.

ANYWAY.. yes i need to calm down... sorry man... i should treat you with A LOT MORE RESPECT. But i did not know it was you.... i am truly sorry.

And remember... these trolls also need to calm down... we still have over a 100 regular players that consider this game as a TRUE sport... i care about these people (even some hate me, lol its ok) i want to experience GG's...

it is super annoying to see trolls take famous pro player nicknames and abuse the server in THEIR good name...

it is super annoying to see trolls teamkill newbies... so the newbies teamkill back... then they get autobanned... oh the troll LOVES to make a newbie suffer... he obviously enjoys to see your server get a bad name... to make people hate this game and uninstall... really neat...

oh yes.. i know who these guys are... where they come from... but i not have many ip addresses.... i would love to hang them outside to dry... and i am not talking bullshit here... online criminals and trolls need to be dealt with! We need to guard and keep it clean.. if we not do it.. then the government will step in and make a wonderful inet v2.0 for us.

Then nobody has the freedom anymore and we all have to pay by url or click or paywall crap.

Seriously... be a man... when you see bad people who advertise hate, cheats or general thiefs or saboteurs... people who like to advertise using drugs or people that just want to make women or whatever as their slaves... we have to stop it. A joke is fun... experiment is interesting... but evil minds should not be the boss in your house, company, server or country. STOP THESE PEOPLE or be enslaved and loose your right fully.

Now sure i know you as an admin also has some hate... i know SSK well enough to know uuh...

Look... either just SHOOT your enemy.. be a man and join the hilter jugend kkk or i dont know kill all chinese... OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RESPECT EACH OTHER.

One thing i tell you all... you will NEVER be able to kill all white black yellow south east west people... YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ALL THE GOLD AND PUSSY FOR YOURSELF.. fucking IDIOTS... it cannot be done man...

not everybody will become muslim or christian jew or nazi... forget it... its the most stupid fight you can come up with...

iCQ @ http://bf.SPCL.tk

over-and-out

p,s, i skip talk about mental cases and general retards, i skip the insecure guys who just have to put their dicks on the table... as if life is a joke or about dick size. I have a general rule, if u think about your dick you are a dick. And we call those people in my country: DICKHEADS. So that one dickhead... yeah you... you posted here too.. now you play with a new nickname.. you DICKHEAD.. stfu man.. get a girl or a guitar and sing a nice song. Nobody needs to see your dick around here... you aint GAY are you? (that would be funny if you are, then at least i could understand why you SUCH a dick!)

Re: MESSAGE TO ELITE

Postby Angeleyes » Fri May 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Keep on chugging Icq :P , but Icq is right about this server Since Sk doesn't care anymore, maybe it's time to give this server a lock down to. So we all, the idiots and retards included, the bfsoldiers and the test's , have to play on Simple where real admins are watching over the game . But since most of them mongs are using vpn , banning is almost impossible Once a week we get an admin on sunday , but he's never been a real admin in my angeleyes , he's been an admin for/to his own buddies from the start Give us George back and some new admins or just cut this crap and shut this server down. No baseraping, no teamkilling , no driving vehicles to planes,........ nice rules but this server has become the wild wild wild wild west , noone cares anymore . So tell me Sk , why is this server still running and can we be our own admins and take care of these retards ourselves.
Angeleyes

Postby iCQ » Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 am

Angeleyes wrote:Keep on chugging Icq :P , but Icq is right about this server Since Sk doesn't care anymore, maybe it's time to give this server a lock down to. So we all, the idiots and retards included, the bfsoldiers and the test's , have to play on Simple where real admins are watching over the game . But since most of them mongs are using vpn , banning is almost impossible Once a week we get an admin on sunday , but he's never been a real admin in my angeleyes , he's been an admin for/to his own buddies from the start Give us George back and some new admins or just cut this crap and shut this server down. No baseraping, no teamkilling , no driving vehicles to planes,........ nice rules but this server has become the wild wild wild wild west , noone cares anymore . So tell me Sk , why is this server still running and can we be our own admins and take care of these retards ourselves.

SSK does care and he does check up on us. He probably still paying the server bills (electricity and contract whatever) so dont say he not care brother. Imagine you run a server like this... all the work and all the bad people... just a small team. Actually i admire SSK a lot for keeping it small team. You do not want to know the HELL a sneaky bad admin can cause. In fact 1 admin can ruin a whole server. So i agree with SSK to keep it small.... and i thank all active admins a LOT for help us out WITHOUT PAYMENT. Remember admins here are hand-picked by SSK... he knows what he is doing. Reasons.....

Hey i not agree with you Angeleyes... all admins here are good guys.

Yes i am very sad George was banned. What was he thinking to share the password? But i know.. he just trying to be friendly and help aX community. I am quite pissed at the guy who ASKED him for the password. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT? Remember NEVER share your password... no matter HOW nice a guy might seem. When someone calls you up and they ask for the pin of your ATM card... do this: HANG UP. People asking for your keys are usually up to NO-GOOD. I am sorry to say but i do not want to be seen anymore with HillBillyNinja... yeah he seemed to be a really nice cool guy... BUT HE ASKED FOR PASSWORD? I am 100% sure George did not give it to him in his own initiative!! :roll:

Anyway there is a LOT more to this story. But since George and HillBilly are both not here i keep it under the table. This is NOT just a "friendly i help you guys out" thing. Trust me... (i got proof also). Anyway no need to defend George... he is a full grown man and he knows. Also.. uuh.. how can i say this without spill the secrets...

George KNOWS SSK can see other people/ip log into BFServerManager... think and you will find something fishy is going on here. Anyway i not going to talk more about this matter... just know this: George is FINE... he is ok.. nothing is really "lost". Just i hope his family and himself are OK no covic...

Postby Angeleyes » Sat May 23, 2020 1:35 am

lol Icq what's the point in defending you when you keep s*ck**g d*ck, something definitly is wrong with this server.
# PartyfrieX Ft. Schorre Chef - Ik Moet Zuipen ( I need to chugg for the none Dutch ) , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvLF3ZNxSI, should have know bettter , sorry for wasting your and my time
Angeleyes

Postby iCQ » Sat May 23, 2020 5:08 am

Angeleyes wrote:lol Icq what's the point in defending you when you keep s*ck**g d*ck, something definitly is wrong with this server.
# PartyfrieX Ft. Schorre Chef - Ik Moet Zuipen ( I need to chugg for the none Dutch ) , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvLF3ZNxSI, should have know bettter , sorry for wasting your and my time

Something is also wrong with this world (animal people, unenlightened souls that are shy and lazy or simply not care, the hate and jealousy they spread, too many people with no balls).

I be honest... when i look at this multiplayer game. At the server list... tell me please what is exactly wrong with this server?

It is, and if u need proof check bfstats if u not believe me, it is the best BF1942 server many years in a row. The "client base" is little. No clan or server owner is make a SINGLE PENNY from hosting or administration. Most online games would already DIED long long time ago.

It is that we are so lucky to have a dedicated guy like SSK whom patched (hacked/cracked) the game and setup a gamespy master server so we can keep this game alive. Then all these trolls, day in and day out. I think people sometimes underestimate what it means to run and host a thing like this. I think people think life is forever. I tell you... i played many multiplayer games. Over 50 shooters, from COD to XIII, from HL to UT. I been hosting online games BEFORE THERE WAS INTERNET. (we use NULL-MODEM and BBS boards and shit back in the days).

Let me clear: GAMES DO DIE... and it is not the fault of admins or founder or hosters. It is the people that JOIN and FUCK IT UP because they think the world is made for them alone and they think life is endless.

If you have a game server or a country. And you let your citizens just fuck around.. some guy will come along and NUKE or GAS the place if you not all work together and respect each other. Simple as that...

Games die
Servers die
People die
Countries disapear

It is a fact of life.

I been in the biggest best and most famous BF1942 clan all-times... our servers were 1000 times better than Simple or aX or moongamers. We had real cheaters, even in matches...

What u see here in simple or ax is total "kattenpis". It is a boy with pee in his pants... quite boring, same goes for simple. Only problem is they have too many admins with hidden agenda's and no group spirit.
Last edited by iCQ on Sat May 23, 2020 6:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Postby iCQ » Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 am

Angeleyes wrote:lol Icq what's the point in defending you when you keep s*ck**g d*ck, something definitly is wrong with this server.

brother, broer, je waste mijn tijd niet... je bent een goeie gozer en ik denk dat het mijn eer is om soms met je te mogen spelen... it is all cool Angeleyes... i dont know everything...

but i aint no fool nerd gamer that gets his ass auto-banned then to revenge and spread my misery by try to sabotage a whole server full with innocent people...

i got banned at simple for try to deal with these people... im telling you simple is too simple.. u better play here with the aX team... they not always there... but when they here you KNOW they do their job.

AND WE SHOULD THANK THEM FOR IT, NOT ASK FOR THEIR PASSWORDS

(love you HillBillyNinja... im sorry im angry about that,u just want to help im sure)

Postby Angeleyes » Sat May 23, 2020 6:10 pm

all cool met deze domme Belg to , Mijn gabber, dat ben jij vriend - mijn maat
Ben ik in het slagveld1942, dan ben ik met jou
, mijn vriend, mijn maat. Mijn hooligan. Je bent me gabber tot de dood. Groeten van het kindje van de duivel, een beetje discussie uitlokken kan nooit kwaad Stir it up , liitle darling icq nederwiedewiedewiet . Als er geen ruimte meer is in Ax , sta ik bij simple op de stoep …. Hahaha gaan met die banaan Icq … je broer
Last edited by Angeleyes on Sun May 24, 2020 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angeleyes

Postby Semaka(Ro) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Angel. you Dutch? :) You own a Van ? :P Angel Van Aye :lol: So who's SSK ? Does anyone know any hint about him/her ?
Semaka(Ro)

Return to Server Rules