-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Forum register question

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Forum register question

Postby sniperbazooka » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi admin, I'm not playing online anymore but asking this for someone else:

"Does anybody know how to register on aX forum?
index.php
I cant find the registration button"

Thanks.
sniperbazooka

Re: Forum register question

Postby Horza » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:58 am

The forum is closed since October 2017. I dont know why, I heard it was because of the trolls...
Horza

Postby iCQ » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:12 am

somebody found it funny to start post really really horrific material...

and i think ssk maybe got a bit sick of the drama.that comes with running the most populair server

my GOD what can some players be ASSHATS!

Cheers and have a nice day!

Postby TheVicar » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:28 am

TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Sat May 23, 2020 7:12 am

TheVicar wrote:It was predicted in the scriptures:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3662&p=13801&hilit=nuclear#p13792

TheVicar is right as always, he told us so... now the forum is closed until the general takes it down or opens it again.

Please note the troll that was posting beheadings of women here... the other troll that is spamming racist slurs here reside from the Simple server. I not telling people not to be a racist... i just ask firmly STOP THE HATE.

It is a complex matter, but anyone can understand hate is not going to buy you dinner tonight. :roll:

An old nazi friend of mine once told me many years ago "jews are bigger racists and evil scum".

Well i been around for a while yeah spoke to a lot of jews... one Isreali Rabbia explained to me the scriptures do not advocate all that. And not all jews are idiots and recentful. Not all jews think they are the chosen ones.

But u know... The Chinese and the Mongols (hence the biggest wall on the planet)...

U know.. the Americans and the Mexicans...

U know the Muslims and the West (rest)...

War is big business.. and if u are a ugly motherfucker how can u get some pussy and some gold?

What if u owe 24 trillion dollar? https://www.google.com/search?ei=9r_IXu ... ional+debt

YES... hate then KILL em all.... especially the ones you owe that money to!

Thats how you get ur chicks, wow....

I get my pussy by being beautiful, honest, strong and wise... with friends more than u can count or kill. We are a totally different breed my dear racist friends. I do not believe in war and destruction... i do not see the logic in that. Or we have to agree to stop call ourselfs humans and we degrade each other back into the animal kingdom.

Killing all the competition wont give you a seat in heaven and there is also no pride in eliminate choice for the ladies.

IGNORE THE HATERS

Return to Server Rules