-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

George

Read them. Obey them. Really.

George

Postby iCQ » Sun May 12, 2019 7:23 am

I am not sure what happend,

I want to make a statement. George has helped us many times getting a fair game by kicking (or banning) players. I do not know what happend but i not seen George misbehave in any way.

I hear news he lost his admin status. That makes me sad... he a very nice guy to me and many others. Besides we also need him. I also MISS him... i lost his whatsapp account due to swap to new phone.

I would like to declare to SSK that from my experience he been a very decent admin. This news makes me sad.

Also i would like to wish the whole admin team and SSK good fortune and peace. I truly love you all.

Please work together people. We have to make sure we can enjoy life as a group... not as enemies. Again i have no clue on what happend. I miss george!

Re: George

Postby iCQ » Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 am

Also i wish i could help. No i cannot admin for you guys because i am not a fit admin. Also i not have that much time.

I did try to donate (money) and i report to people i know here if there is a problem. I make this statement above just to shed light on what i see (which aint much i know).

Please guys... behave in the server... but also keep stay friendly and reasonable to each other OUTSIDE the server.

Re: George

Postby iCQ » Sun May 12, 2019 7:29 am

And please George when you see this send me a msg in WHATSAPP.

I know i not spend that much time on you, i am not that good of a friend. But i DO care for you. I dont care if u are admin or not. I NEVER ASKED YOU ANY FAVOR and i NEVER bother him about the server. Anyone who did... maybe lure him into something... i do not know i do not understand and it aint my business. The CHEF SSK has to do his thing i realize that.

But i do want to send u a happy bday... happy newyear and so on when the time is there. Send me a msg please... miss you sir!

+31 - 6 - 87 87 - 42 42 is my number... i would be so happy to receive a msg from u to hear you and ur family and dog are ok!

Re: Where's Waldo........ , oops my bad , where's George

Postby Angeleyes » Wed May 29, 2019 7:51 pm

When George joined the server all the kindergarten retards and bullies started to behave like altar boys , so I miss George to. Now Ax server has become the Wild West . Thx for your service George , not sure what went wrong …………. Hope to see you back soon !!!!
Angeleyes

Return to Server Rules