-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

egon200 aimbot/Accuracy hack [video]

Someone has been a bad boy?

egon200 aimbot/Accuracy hack [video]

Postby Horza » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:53 pm

I suspect this player to maphack too (he doesnt activates it always). I didnt exept that kind of show but now I have recorded, I have the proof he hacks. (on Berlin he does high score).
Ping 10
Look at his kills/minute
https://www.gametracker.com/player/egon200/ax.bf1942.sk:14567/

Last edited by Horza on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Horza

Re: egon200 aimbot/Accuracy hack

Postby Bad Actor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Pay attention you lot, this is a very valid observation and judging by the video capture posted by Horza on the Simple forum it's a definite but no so obvious to spot advantage that players may be using.
Rare to get such footage of this type of hack in the case that Horza posted which made it stand out a mile.
If you were speccing someone using this hack you may draw the conclusion that he was simply a skilful player with quick reactions, it's not so obvious as speccing a player using an aimbot.

Berlin is exactly the sort of map where this would make a huge difference to your score if using this hack.
Now that it's out there it may be worth speccing players with unusual kdrs on maps such as Berlin and see how they score such quick kills.
Bad Actor

Re: egon200 aimbot/Accuracy hack

Postby Horza » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Bad Actor wrote:Pay attention you lot, this is a very valid observation and judging by the video capture posted by Horza on the Simple forum it's a definite but no so obvious to spot advantage that players may be using.
Rare to get such footage of this type of hack in the case that Horza posted which made it stand out a mile.
If you were speccing someone using this hack you may draw the conclusion that he was simply a skilful player with quick reactions, it's not so obvious as speccing a player using an aimbot.

Berlin is exactly the sort of map where this would make a huge difference to your score if using this hack.
Now that it's out there it may be worth speccing players with unusual kdrs on maps such as Berlin and see how they score such quick kills.

You're right, and we have to say that doesnt mean all good players are cheater. I think we can quote player rozpierdalacz, a really good player as infantry, where we can check his skills here : https://www.gametracker.com/player/rozp ... .sk:14567/
But all of these doesnt proove anything, you can cheat and sucks too, or be really prudent in your action, and all hacks are not used at same time.

I want to say an other thing just happend 10min ago, and I disconnected after screen this :

nomad who was already spoted by me as cheater here : (and on simple forum)
http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3891

Interesting right ?
Horza

Return to Abuse Reports