-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Outrages teamstack, most experienced bf42 player

Someone has been a bad boy?

Outrages teamstack, most experienced bf42 player

Postby mussels » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:23 pm

I am sick of this guy, Falcon 9R.
Each time his team start losing bad, he will switch.
He has been playing bf42 since demo.
He is another one, always same cheap gameplay, f e on Gaudal always bail from plane on flag, preferably in empty tank. Or run all the way on the edge of the map on Tobruk. I hardly see him fight for flags, but get s on occasions high score (noob kills and flag whoring) and then boast!

As he is the most experienced bf42 gamer most of the time online, I am very outraged he does such thing.
He also accuses ppl of hacking, that is his excuse for team stacking switching, or he blame his team.
When he switches, then it becomes even more unbalanced and, I ve seen it many time..ppl leave the server.
Is it 17 years now? And the guy has absolutely no skill, but has experience!
He s zero percent teamplayer.

Any else cares? Or is it just me ? :!:
mussels

Re: Outrages teamstack, most experienced bf42 player

Postby mussels » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:27 am

Today...again. Always on Midway and it buggers me . Always switch to winning team. Some 1 tell me this is fair game play for an experienced guy !
I kill him 3 times in a row and...yeh, now he s in my team ! :x
On Market always blue cause its hard for red, and so on. Most lame, absolute BS gaming .
Any 1 else care for fair bf42 gaming?
mussels

Postby Horza » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:20 am

Yes I could be agree with you. Falcon is a good regular player but could be sometimes very selfish and very proud of himself. That doesnt mean he deserves a ban for it. He does that really when his team sucks and I can understand that
Horza

Postby mussels » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Watch him play for a while! Always same things he does. Yesterday on Market again,crying cause his blue team losing.
Blaming his team again, when he actually does not fight . He always spawn in main , wait fr jeep or plane to go bail on a flag.
His active team8s are doing the fighting and dying by the church, and he keep spawning in main to wait for jeep or plane.

A have been playing mainly Midway last half year or so. Each time I noticed he was in opposite team, he switched to my team, cause I kept killing him to many time, or yeah, some guys in his team suck.

As one of the most experienced guys, you expect him to show a little sport man ship maybe.

Oh yeah, did I mention he then boasts away about how good (supposedly) he is.

He is a regular, so am I. He has been pissing me of for months now.
But I am playing less and less. I love this game but I am not putting up with ongoing low life abuse on this server.
mussels

Postby mussels » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:11 am

Just figured out his cheap tricks, getting by enemy flag bailing or jeep, spawn kills and shooting in the back.
Just now there was a lot of good players on Bocage. I joined very late, Falcon 9R score shit, many death and soon I surpass his score with few deaths, sniping.
I ve always known Falcon 9R ( from many years ago ) with shit scores, with many good players in server.
He get high score when not many good players and many noob and underpopulated server, so he can bail in empty tanks by enmy flag.

Falcon 9R got 10 flags for his team. FFS !!
Why is there no grey txt with tips for noobs and all, like : " for ship machinegun, jump and press E ".
So annoying, there s no ship crews anymore on Midway!!!! Game dying.
I am sick of typing 200 times, jump and press E and get on machinegun, not the back gun.
You know when I drive destroyer, with 2 machine gunners I use rear and front view so I can help the machine gunners to kill many planes very easy ! Also no speeding cause you want to steer backwards left or right, or steer frontwards left or right. Actually, I slow down and stop under mass plane attack, press F10 , F11 , F12 and I can see my 2 machine gunners firing and aiming. But lately I only get backgunners....boring.
If you don t understand, try figure it out. Is important !
mussels

Return to Abuse Reports