-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban request

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban request

Postby huans171 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:54 am

your nick in game: .
approximate date/time and map when you got banned: 9:50pm nov 11
what did you wrong: The guy called grazier trolled the base and tked me several times. Also another guy called rambo tked me. I killed him on self defense.
confirmation that you've read the rules and you will follow them from now on: I read the rules throughly and I don't think I did anything wrong and please watch replay footage to see the truth. This is very unfair for players who want to stand up against trolls/tkers. Also on the desert map there is a guy who cheated on axis side he is shown on map but when i reach there he is nowhere to be found. I dont think spinning jeep on the air.
huans171

Re: Unban request

Postby TheVicar » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:37 pm

The player is 115 (his ping). He emulated Graizer and RAMBO's names and also others. He even changed his name to "I am 115". I advise to avoid and not react to his daily disruptive fix

The player who is invisible on the map isn't a hacking player. Its the default server viewpoint you get when the map has loaded, before you've selected a spawnpoint?
TheVicar

Re: Unban request

Postby huans171 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:37 am

i dont think that invisible point south tip of the oasis lake in desert is selectable. Ok this 115 troll need to get perm ban for the greater good of the game. Will u kindly unban me? I mean the real evil doer is at large while the innocent paid the price for standing up for himself. Thx
huans171

Return to Unban Requests