-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

#Kombucha2018

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

#Kombucha2018

Postby Kombucha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:17 am

aX needs more admins in US hours, and oftentimes maps need manual cycling

solution is kombucha

i am impeccable and will bring my prevailing sense of professionalism and courtesy to this position

hash tag com boo cha twenty eight teen

the future is now

Kombucha

Re: #Kombucha2018

Postby Kombucha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:18 am

well it seems like nobody else is interested, so by default i have to be added as admin

first decree as admin-elect: plane bailing is mandatory. using jeeps for any purpose other than ramming into tanks or AA guns will result in a permaban
Kombucha

Postby TheVicar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:05 pm

TheChurch has reluctantly offered its full backing for your future abuse of administration. On the basis that I evade all bans.
TheVicar

Postby JawBreaker » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 am

The Federation of Clans has reluctantly offered its full backing for your future abuse of administration. On the basis that we evade all bans.
JawBreaker

Postby Bad Actor » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Don't think this guy is qualified as potential admin material.
This afternoon on Battleaxe I had the Priest set up in a lovely hidden position behind the rear villa at Allies base for about 10 minutes and he jumped in it and drove it down to the ridge running parallel to the airfield and I got blown up within 20 secs so :-

1. He doesn't understand how arty is supposed to work (ie) firing from a hidden position.
2. Don't hijack an arty piece when someone else is already in place.

What was really annoying was the fact I'd just been presented with a peach of a target by an intelligent scout (which is rare) before he jumped in and went on a suicide mission.
Bad Actor

Postby JawBreaker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:39 am

JawBreaker

Postby Kombucha » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 am

Bad Actor wrote:Don't think this guy is qualified as potential admin material.
This afternoon on Battleaxe I had the Priest set up in a lovely hidden position behind the rear villa at Allies base for about 10 minutes and he jumped in it and drove it down to the ridge running parallel to the airfield and I got blown up within 20 secs so :-

1. He doesn't understand how arty is supposed to work (ie) firing from a hidden position.
2. Don't hijack an arty piece when someone else is already in place.

What was really annoying was the fact I'd just been presented with a peach of a target by an intelligent scout (which is rare) before he jumped in and went on a suicide mission.

um sorry but this can't be me, i never play battleaxe due to religious reasons
Kombucha

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion