-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Please ignore the silly people and their posts

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Re: Please ignore the silly people and their posts

Postby iCQ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 pm

TheVicar wrote:
iCQ wrote:Do they really believe the world would become their paradise after all the colored people gone?

I haven't looked at his stuff. If such was to occur then these troubled people would have to fulfil their insecurity, hatred and control needs elsewhere. Take this mentally to absolute fruition and you could end up with them inbreeding, after they've rid the world of all the people who aren't exactly like them. Significantly narrowing the gene pool. They'll be doing high 6's all round.

Personally I think there's a lot of good that comes from this biodiversity thing we've got on earth. (excluding squirrels)

Excluding squirrels????? LMAO hahahahahaha.... dude.. im an animal friend u realize that do you? :lol:

No seriously Vicar how are you? Miss playing with you and especially miss your jokes!

Take care bud we will meet again! I promise

Nateos | George wrote:i would recommend seeing a movie called " Idiocracy".
I guess the poor lad would find himself well in that society,

Yeah so true sir! And a good movie indeed!

Hope you are doing ok George! 8-)

Postby TheVicar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Only looked at some videos clips of that film, combine it with such as Matrix and Brazil and we have the future...

Squirrels in the UK. The American grey squirrel has invaded and is killing the native reds with disease and by eating everything in sight. They've now been classed as vermin... (flying rats). Its open season all year round.

Not been playing much as the almost constant electrical outages where I live have got me out of the habit of playing. Went online last night to just have "Requesting APC support!" constantly being blasted out by John Doe. To silence the bugger type in "ignore 40" in console (40 being his player number at the time)
TheVicar

Postby TheVicar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Note to ICQ: I haven't culled any grey squirrels. I decided to use the old English method of militarising one side and not having as much blood on my hands or mind.

TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Hmmmm ahhh ja ja ja so thats how it works :D

Postby TheVicar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:22 pm

The squirrel on the left is practicing protecting his nuts. Squirrel priority success.
TheVicar

Previous

Return to Server Rules