-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

BAN

So you have been a bad boy.

BAN

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 pm

To the Admin that banned me I'm glad you live in a glass house. If the admin was doing his job during the game where I was banned and simply kicked the player named "WHY" I would not have lost my mind and TK'd him for TKing me Twice and others during that game. Oh but as soon as I do lose my cool and Zook him (player WHY) TK... BAN in an instant. Not a negative score so an admin must have been there. Everyone knows I follow the rules not because they are there but I enjoy REAL teamwork when it rarely happens such as a sniper spotting targets and the like. This ban has not stopped me from playing but only from playing here.

I'm done waiting to see if this ban is lifted...moving on to better gaming and less BS players trolling your server.
DeadlySquirrel

Re: BAN

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 am

Like banning yoda from star wars, banning deadly squirrel from a bf1942 server is. Herh herh herh.
DeadlySquirrel

Postby iCQ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:42 am

Going to miss ur gameplay Deadly squirrel!

Postby TheVicar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am

You'll find a way back....

flying rats always do
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:43 pm

I agree... Also admins can have a change of heart or better understand a situation.

Anyhow respect for the admin who lets him back in (with a strong warning of course)

See u around!

Return to Unban Requests