-> aX DISCORD here <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Racism

Someone has been a bad boy?

Racism

Postby Semaka(Ro) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:00 pm

I am ROMANIAN. I am part Moldovan, part Oltean, part Jewish. NOT A GYPSY. Not that I would mind. Often I am called gypsy on the server. Mostly by westerners. Many time it happens when I just gain in a duel fight. Also when I am being a dick. Cos yes, I am a dick to EVERYONE WHO is a dick. Like Jaba, while getting out of the base on axis on Bulge map, he was sitting in front of the exit gate and I bumped him and damaged him some and he fired in me and took 80% and I did back and he TK me and then called me a gypsy. Then Beriale did too in french talking with him. This happens often. We play among racists. I am guilty of it maybe too. This racism goes in steps. Do not think a second that Romanians love the gypsy from Romania. We are treating them bad sometimes too. I have a block full of gypsy next to mine. Their yard won't even have grass. But trash. Some are ok, some are dicks. Some Romanians hate their guts, some don't. We have a thing: If you live as a Romanian in let's say UK, and do something bad, its the Moldavian's fault. Moldavians will say that it was a gypsy. UK will say that it was a Gypsy from Romania.( Remember one of the ISIS attacks in UK with street knives, while everyone was running, a Moldavian took a chair and smacked the terrorist ). The slurs go on and on and on. It gets boring. Most of the racist slurs are spit while knowing the reality or the truth. We all have good and bad apples. That is the reality. If you have a grandpa that a Romanian lady wipes his shit while you are in vacation, be thankful. If a Romanian girl sells sex in west, maybe she is forced to do it. And do not forget, Italian women sold sex for a penny 100 years ago in New York. Your great great mother maybe. Or raped by germans in France in 1941 ? Pull the beam out of your eye and grow a dick. Play nice and I will be nice too ! And for the neighbour countries that call me a gypsy, go see your gypsy population is pretty much the same ratio. Or they are Romanians since you call us gypsy ? As for the west, we learned for over 2 centuries how to deal ( as to live with not as mistreat them ) with gypsy. You only have them since 2007 since Romania became part of EU. You can't cope with the shit we do !
Semaka(Ro)

Re: Racism

Postby TheVicar » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:00 am

A percentage of people from all nations are racist and are mostly taught it by their parents. Its just fuckin lazy.

I'm English and still live in the UK and my dentist is a Romanian woman and she's very good at her job. My only concern is that she gets very close to my neck, when she's working on my teeth, and I don't want to ask her if she's from Transylvania.
TheVicar

Postby Semaka(Ro) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:01 pm

:lol:
Semaka(Ro)

Postby roamer » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:16 am

Semaka my lazy friend, just relex it's only a game. In that case I'm wondering why your not complaining about me. :D
roamer

Return to Abuse Reports