-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Player name + a.k.a. :)

Someone has been a bad boy?

Player name + a.k.a. :)

Postby iCQ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:15 am

The guy who is now : ) on simple and + here in aX is saying the following things:

1 he is admin in aX and he is level 3 chat with George now
2 he wants to be banned for life on aX
3 he calls me and other people names... and tells us to eat his penis (he use other words, duh)

anyway gratz with this troll on the server... i say we should vote for a TOTAL BAN and on top of that i will talk to some people at SIMPLE to get his hateful muslim ass kicked there too...

The community is already unhealthy as it is... we not need muslim terrorist trolls here, they can troll they own women and people in their own country in their own culture...

oh and he did my mom... dont be shocked when he come to you and boast about do your mom either... its a culture thing.. THEY ALL DO EACHOTHERS MOMS THERE IT SEEMS

and you know these types of guys.. they kiss ur feet when you act like their buddy.. but the moment they see u walk with a suitcase full with money they stab you in the back.. you not NEED friends like that people
Visit our clan at https://bf.SPCL.tk
You can become member of the //TAKE clan by register on forum and put CLAN TAG to your name (//TAKE or just TAKE)

Re: Player name + a.k.a. :)

Postby seventy » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Hi ICQ

What does level 3 chat mean? And what happened to George.....?
seventy

Re: Player name + a.k.a. :)

Postby iCQ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:04 pm

he claimed he a "level 3 admin" on the aX server

what it means i have no idea...

George? I dunno.. he fine... i hope.

Anyway player + (on aX) and : ) (on simple) is some respect-less troll... he calling me and other names for no reason... he did not sabotage the game but after he left some person joined and sabotaged for almost an hour long changing nicknames and all...

look i know this guy + for long time... does anyone here remember his attitude in this server 5 years ago? please not let me mention it again

I DONT GET IT... why people cannot just play this game as a sport... respect your team mates and opponents. WTF is wrong with you people calling each other names and being a nazi or a muslim terrorist or some white trash criminals... OH MY GOD... why u kids ruin all the fun? Admins here on aX are crazy busy with their lives.. they cannot baby sit you all...

look at the silly drama in SIMPLE... day in day out people get banned for no good...

we all know there is guys with VPN

we all know there is guys who change name all the time

we all know there are plenty people in here who not respect anyone not even the rules of the game

please.... guys... show some respect please?

Sorry Seventy... time and time you run into me having trouble with i dont know who... it is not because im such an asshole... it is because they misbehave... they call me (and others names)... i just the only one who stands up and speak truth about these matters...

the founder and clown on simple also pull trick on me... call me a spammer but not delete the spam

they ban me... but i not get BANNED tag

they talking to me when they KNOW they banned me... it is all stab below the belt... real men do not do that kind of nonsense... a man a man a word a word... but if it has to be a fist a fist then SO BE IT :o
Visit our clan at https://bf.SPCL.tk
You can become member of the //TAKE clan by register on forum and put CLAN TAG to your name (//TAKE or just TAKE)

Return to Abuse Reports