-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

bfsoldier playing 2 computers

Someone has been a bad boy?

bfsoldier playing 2 computers

Postby luftwaffles » Sun May 31, 2020 6:16 am

"noob are you" ping 19, was playing allies and would drive carrier off map the second it spawned, or use the battleship to sink it. I called him out and Bfsoldier, ping 19 playing axis started talking shit to me. "hes a good player, fuck you luft, luft is the real troll etc"

So they both had the same ping, and one would be destroying our air force, while the other was flying around enjoying empty skies. The next time "Noob are you" was attacking our carrier with the battleship I switched to axis and sure enough, BFsoldier would go afk so he could play as the other player. Happened 3 times. Everytime we were getting griefed hed go afk as axis to control his allies player.
luftwaffles

Re: bfsoldier playing 2 computers

Postby luftwaffles » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:20 am

same guy is back. He's playing as Bfsoldier and Bfsoldier_8 right now. Ping a solid 19 for both. When one is playing the other is AFK, then he switches to the other one.

So far he's glitched under a concrete tower on Iwo Jima and dragged out the clock for 20 minutes.
Nextmap is Market garden he drives jeep into one plane and takes the other one. Couple minutes later hes firing an mg off into space way before a mustang appeared. He's using no fog and firing across the map
luftwaffles

Return to Abuse Reports