-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Shindekai streak....

Someone has been a bad boy?

Shindekai streak....

Postby Bob_0403 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:49 am

Hi

How gave admin rights to her?
10:39 Midway today.
She joined the server and instantly drove our carrier (allied) out of the map... straight.
Then I asked him normally that "I thought he was normal why did you do that" regular player, also followed her fb page...

No response, but he killed me and gave me 120sec punishment... I was in the POV doing well with a good score.
Then again asked what was this? And she kicked me...

Why can everyone get admin rights??
If the level is this low, then please also give me admin rights.... and to all of the 64 players....

Guess nothing will happen because sure someone knows her thats why she got rights in the first place... but think about it....
Bob_0403

Re: Shindekai streak....

Postby Bob_0403 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 am

aaand the story goes on....

I joined back, went back to my POW which was now captained by Cornpop.... we capped a flag did literally nothing bad and shindekai now by the name 'troll of midway" killed him also.....

To be fair he also punished "Spieler" who beached the allied carrier....
So I learned a lesson today.... you can drove a carrier out of map but you cant beach it... and you can do whatever you want if you have some admin rights without consequences.
Bob_0403

Re: Shindekai streak....

Postby Bob_0403 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:28 am

Next map. Bocage...

By the same name (troll of midway) fooling around in the allied main base, destroying jeeps and teamkilling.
Flaking own planes tanks apcs.
I also made clips of it so I have everything on video.

He mentioned something that he has rights because of donation but if it is true it is beyond normal to abuse with it...
Bob_0403

Return to Abuse Reports