-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

When the HELL is Falcon9R getting banned??

Someone has been a bad boy?

Re: When the HELL is Falcon9R getting banned??

Postby Angeleyes » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:17 am

At least falcon fights and doesn't cheat ( I hope so ), he's a challenge but lately he's getting predictable with all his copy cat tacticts stolen from other players . He' s ok, never really trash talks , never gets angry ( only the lord knows how hard I 've tried :p ) , you should ask him about his last music performance , keep him busy , so he doesn't teamswitch ………….
Angeleyes

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:28 pm

I can't believe this. Team stacking is cheating. It's called piling on. It's called knowing where enemy ships or tanks are hiding. It's called being a sore loser. It's called being a dickless little bitch. I can't believe you would try to justify it. Fuck Falcon. He's no different than anybody else. It's just a simple little game. It's primitive. It's easily exploitable. It's full of causual pub gamers who just want to have a good time. Falcon thinks it's all about him. No. Fuck him.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:16 pm

The fucker just did it again on Karkhov. Pussy little bitch. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all be on the winning team. There's nothing like going up against a competitor that you know is just going to throw his hands up and run to the other side as soon as he starts losing. Falcon if you are reading this you are nothing but a retarded little bitch. Your ban is coming. Trust me.
Last edited by Shadowdogkgb on Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:04 pm

The fucker just did it yet again on Wake. 2 minutes left, reds only losing by 10 points he switches to blue and claims the red ships were sabotaged. You think I'm making this shit up. lol. He switches to the winning team EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Map: Wake Time: 5:00 PM East Coast Time Name: Falcon 9R
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:54 am

Fucker just did it again Berlin 6:55pm Eastern Time USA
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Angeleyes » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Merry xmass Shadow , btw what nick do you use on ax server. I don't justify Falcon's behaviour, I 've made him look like a laughing stock a few days ago when he switched teams again. So I asked some real players to switch to my team , so we would win and Falcon would have to switch back . We won , but Falcon didn't switch back , for the first time he got really angry and disconnected , haven't seen him since ……………. ( feeling sorry about it) .
He told me the switching isn't about winning or losing , but about being ignored . lol lol lol So shadow, I 'm on your team , but still you can't deny, when he's on the other team, the going gets tough, so the toughs should keep going ( Billy Ocean ) Sorry I'm a 80's guy, born in the 70's
Angeleyes

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:50 am

Thanks Angel I hear ya. R was informed about this post today. Hopefully he'll read it and do something.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Fuckin pussy did it yet again. 5:30 pm Eastern USA time Karkov. Reds started getting camped bad, he says the same kind of bullshit excuse and switches. It caused me to get auto-switched. I can't tell you how bad this pisses me off playing with this punk ass pussy. Admin do something. Update: lmao. His blue side ended up losing anyways. Sweet justice lol
Shadowdogkgb

Postby mussels » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:37 am

Angeleyes wrote:At least falcon fights and doesn't cheat ( I hope so ), he's a challenge but lately he's getting predictable with all his copy cat tacticts stolen from other players . He' s ok, never really trash talks , never gets angry ( only the lord knows how hard I 've tried :p ) , you should ask him about his last music performance , keep him busy , so he doesn't teamswitch ………….

Falcon does not fight with his team over flags. He is always in main, waiting for jeep plane or tank to make some easy kills and bail on flag. That is all he can do. When he blames his team, he should really blame himself for spawning in main and not fighting for example by Arnhem church in blue team.
mussels

Postby Creamy Goodness » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:58 pm

He switched 3 times (stacking twice) within 10 minutes a few days ago on Gazala when he wasn't getting enough of his precious points (competition at the B1 airfield was too hard for his bail & nade with med kit approach). He went on to accuse me and others (including Ominous) of cheating. Apparently I can zook around corners now. Sweet! Ominous can take 3 grenades and survive, the damn cheater! :lol:

It's hard to tell if he's actually serious or if he's trolling sometimes because he can get so ridiculous when things don't go his way. The text is easy enough to ignore but when he switches teams constantly and upsets the balance by stacking it can help spoil the game.

"Too many cheaters on this team!" - switches. "Everyone but me cheats! I'm the only real player here!" etc :roll:
Creamy Goodness

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse Reports