-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

When the HELL is Falcon9R getting banned??

Someone has been a bad boy?

When the HELL is Falcon9R getting banned??

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Jesus Christ the dude team stacks EVERY single fucking time his side starts losing. He's been doing this for years. George warned him once. The dude still does it. He's totally in your face about it. If there is any justice for this game this punk needs a perma ban. Fucking so sick of it. Robert or George next time you're on ban this fucker please!

Here's a thread from EIGHT months ago. He's still doing it despite warnings. NOTHING has changed. I'm telling you the only way he's going to stop is a serious perma ban. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3910
Shadowdogkgb

Re: When the HELL is Falcon9R getting banned??

Postby Troolool » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:43 pm

there is a rule where TS is forbidden?
how i sayed in other you theard, the last problem of this game, specialy on this server, full of glitcher,1 of this banned yesterday and today has evaded BAN, is Falcon and his game TS..
Troolool

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Falcon is a regular. He knows better. He knows exactly what he's doing. I don't care about the casual transient players that come and go. This dude has been here for YEARS. There are a handful of habitual entrenched spoilers that inhabit this game, Falcon being one of them. We also have 115, and now a new 19 pinger of the same stripe. There's a few other aimbotters that regularly change their name. They are hard to track. We need George or Robert to log on at random times and cull these bastards.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Troolool » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Falcon broke rules when change team?NO
so why he need a ban if he not broke rules?
I start thinking is more a your personal problem with him
Troolool

Postby Horza » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 pm

So much anger here.
Do you remember when you were always baseraping shadow ?
That's why you editet your first posts on forum by deleting text and replace with a point because you couldnt delete the posts.
Well I remember. I'm glad to see you grew up and stoped to baserape. Finaly, all can be better. See you in game.
Horza

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:02 am

Troolool wrote:Falcon broke rules when change team?NO

If I gotta explain to you how team stacking is a total dick move then you just don't get it.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Troolool » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Shadowdogkgb wrote:

If I gotta explain to you how team stacking is a total dick move then you just don't get it.

put it on your head,dickmove or not, is not forbidden change team in game
Falcon is not only 1 do that, Johny(sk) do same thing, but i not see u asked for his ban...
You CANT ask for ban a guy just becouse you dont like him becouse teamswitch
Troolool

Postby Horza » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Teamstacking is change of team in game and check map or players location before teamswitching
Horza

Postby mussels » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:05 am

The guy, yeah I have personal problems with Flacon.
My previous topic about his shitty attitude towards everyone has now 6711 views.
Admins had mentioned, he be punished but nothing happened.
I play here now a lot less, and less. Even my fav map Midway...Where Falcon always outrage me.
He claims to be the best? That is one way how he justify his abuse.
But still, if there was 64 old timers, good players, he be somewhere in the middle.
That is how I remember the old Falcon, when there was 64 active good players.
He gets now top scores cause the server is underpopulated , alot of AFK s, and a bunch of ppl don t know how to play, easy kills for him.
Anyway, think I spend enough of my time here, complaining about these priks.
And I said before, real good players get auto switched to winning team, they go back to their losing team and balance the game.
I feel I wanna quit playing here, I am not alone and have boycotted servers before, so do others!
mussels

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Falcon9R team stacks every single time his side starts losing. Every single time without fail. He's done this for as long as I've been here. It is unfair to the regular person who just wants to play the game. He is not special. If there is a god in heaven the BF 1942 ban hammer will smite him off the face of this game. You're right Mussels, I get tired of talking about it. Nothing ever gets done. I just quit playing for a few months when I've had enough or I play on the other servers.
Shadowdogkgb

Return to Abuse Reports