-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Rainmaker glitching/racism

Someone has been a bad boy?

Rainmaker glitching/racism

Postby Horza » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Rainmaker is well known to baserape regulary but here that's for a glitch.. Boring about those old players acting like that... (And I saw after watching my recording he was racist)

Horza

Re: Rainmaker glitching/racism

Postby IdillaMZ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:14 pm

Whats the point in playing on low settings?
IdillaMZ

Postby TheVicar » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:18 am

lol. I don't think Horza is playing with a screen size thats shown in this forum pic view!

Drag the above pic to a new browser tab to get the full image view
TheVicar

Postby ComradeIvanKovolot » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:56 am

Vicar:

So, are you saying:

* Europeans are not inbred.
* Europeans are not retards.
* Both.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ComradeIvanKovolot

Postby luftwaffles » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:34 am

Edit: theres a hacker with ping 19 who is impersonating regulars. He was using Zook's name yesterday then I remembered 19 ping for ominous too
Last edited by luftwaffles on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
luftwaffles

Postby MURPHY » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:26 am

Greetings,
RAINMAKER here....- the REAL one, lol.
some regulars i consider friends began disrupting me game for no reason, shouting accusations and pointing me to this thread.

Horza.... the incompetence of your recklessly altered picture is a direct testament to your useless presence on the server as well. You should call up the Democratic party in the USA, or even ANTIFA, they'd love to hire you :lol:

if this garbage is easy enough for Vicar to spot, most others should see it as well.

Explanation is simple (and I shouldn't even need to f**king be here wasting my time on this joke of a report). The jerk in the photo is named 'Deadly Squirrel' and began masquerading as me when I called attention to his selfish behaviour of holding up the game just to be a douche - rather than participate in the battle with teammates. He did something just prior to this morbidly adulterated screencap that I've never witnessed a player do= change their username WHILE IN-GAME. Maybe it happens once in a while, maybe its' super easy.... but I've not watched it play out in real time before.

BOTTOM LINE= this isn't me. The only glitch in the game I have ever stumbled upon is a speed boost by tapping a FLAK turret during a plane takeoff. I never glitch. Takes the authenticity out of the enjoyment of playing and f**king ruins the experience for me.

the speech on screen however is me, but the timing is way off. It occurred minutes prior, before I myself had to endure the forced delay of gazing at this Deadly Squirrel retard.

Funny how Horza has no issue to show full view of my username beside the speech, but intentionally crops the picture to avoid revealing to EVERYONE READING THIS that 'Deadly Squirrel' had named themselves "RAINMAKER_0". Which is exactly what you'd see if Horza had the balls to portray a fibre of honesty. I've only once dealt with this bullshit in the past, when that 115ping airfield camper decided to use my name, spelt in all lower-case.

Horza does not like me either since I called him out on being a f**ktard who runs down Teammates and is a deadweight to any side he plays. His Kill/Death ratio makes his ancestors want to shit and hurl it at him in their cack-handed rage.

CASE-IN-POINT
That's not me glitching' I don't know how to do that and have had a f**king hell of a time trying to kill the actual people who do this shit. Deadly Squirrel's resting ping is nowhere near as high as mine either.

BTW, Deadly Squirrel did this after panicking when I asked why he strafed me & crippled my plane on purpose while we were teammates. His response in chat was the school-yard bully variety, a real gem.

I am NOT racist. I have N.E.V.E.R. glitched on purpose, ever. F**king proud to say that and mean it.
I do have an eternal potty-mouth on chat, and that's never going away. Deceptive and slanderous BULLSHIT like this dumpster-fire of a report should be grounds for a reversal of circumstances, resulting in a BAN to both Horza & Deadly Squirrel, guilty of colluding to frame a veteran player just because they were asked to play the game properly.

Nice try HORZA, you deceitful worthless piece of shit.
I deserve a few apologies from some of you.

When I see a cowardly doppleganger in-game screwing around, I don't immediately throw assumptions until i verify who it truly is. If only others could apply this COMMON SENSE, we'd all be much better off. As for now, don't trust Deadly Squirrel or Horza for anything. They don't know what a moral code is.

Thank you all for reading.
Stay Frosty,
RAINMAKER 8-)
MURPHY

Postby MURPHY » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:36 am

.....just doubled back to Vicar's post. Dragged the screenshot to another tab as recommended. LMFAO, whatdya know! Just as I said it would look, the Camera view is pointing at Deadly Squirrel, disguised as 'RAINMAKER_0'.

but the on-screen game chat is indeed my own ( 'RAINMAKER' ), and not his.

Horza you really are a different kind of stupid. thank you for demonstrating in front of this AX forum, your lack of intelligence and your BULLSHIT attempt to frame an honest veteran player.

Time for you to address the statements I've made, Horza. Speak up.
MURPHY

Postby Horza » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:52 pm

All of those texts just to say "that's not me".

MURPHY wrote:Nice try HORZA, you deceitful worthless piece of shit.

Just for a report about a troll using your name ? I dont care about you in game but no I will care less !
I didnt try to lie on you, when I enter in game what did I see ? That. Then don't tell me you couldnt think it would be a fake name.
I saw you many times baseraping, I wasnt thinking it couldnt be you, I dont know your ping. But I never saw you be racist then maybe I could think something was wrong.

MURPHY wrote:I deserve a few apologies from some of you.

After you insulted me several times here, no way. I didnt have any things against you but here you showed up yourself.

Just to show you how to react about that kind of report you could be victim because of a troll :
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7528
Horza

Postby MURPHY » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:10 am

I apologize for insisting that you tried to edit the screenshot. My mistake. And its' unfortunate that you may have been a victim of someone masquerading as you in another server.

However, you were chirping away in the game chat along with me and Deadly Squirrel (the fake "RAINMAKER_0") when this occurred. You were bitter at me and you knew damn well who I was - OBVIOUSLY - since you were chiding & laughing along with the glitcher in the chat... you knowingly tried to screw me over with this tread you have made, simply out of spite.

so don't dare try this "i'm innocent, i didn't know it was an imposter" bullshit. Don't f**kin do this to me again. When imposters show up, we have to work together to call them out correctly, rather than smearing a person you dislike because they say naughty words. See you in battle.

And if you act like a dunce again in the server, I'm gonna turn into a little narc like you and screenshot your shenanigans. I am vengeful & vindictive, I have to be. The absence of ADMIN's means I reap my own justice upon rule-breaking losers, and I'm proud of it. I'll be recording every - single - minute of battle from now on.
MURPHY

Postby Horza » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:18 am

MURPHY wrote:However, you were chirping away in the game chat along with me and Deadly Squirrel (the fake "RAINMAKER_0") when this occurred. You were bitter at me and you knew damn well who I was - OBVIOUSLY - since you were chiding & laughing along with the glitcher in the chat... you knowingly tried to screw me over with this tread you have made, simply out of spite.

Are you kidding me ? You start to lie again, I dont remember I chated to you or the fake guy. I didnt care in fact because I was thinking "I gonna report that guy". Stop bullshits, I didnt talk a lot in that game by the way.
And on my screen it's not "Rainmaker_O" but "Rainmaker" the game after it was "Rainmaker_0" I saw that but the "0" wasnt his ID then he didnt change of name between switch map and wasnt connected on Wake.
Horza

Next

Return to Abuse Reports