-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

GOVANATOR - Glitcher

Someone has been a bad boy?

GOVANATOR - Glitcher

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:37 am

BF1942 is a good game if played correctly.There are barriers in place to map the game out. It takes an extra step to go beyond those barriers and this is called a Glitch in the game. No big computer hacker marveling everyone with their score...just an asshat (please add to dictionary) that that found out ..second hand from someone about a flaw in the game. When abused the 45 minutes you invested in a game was ruined... by GOVANATOR.

I suggest a class action suit against this pimple of society...and make him pay for the hours he is wasting. maybe the lil shit is a rich spoiled kid... any attorney out there playing BF1942 listening????
Attachments
ScreenShot128b.jpg
ScreenShot128b.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 485 times
DeadlySquirrel

Re: GOVANATOR - Glitcher

Postby luftwaffles » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:42 am

I watched him base attack for 20 minutes on guadalcanal earlier. He's also got like 5 threads about him alone...

Needs a perma
luftwaffles

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:37 am

I'll probably get a ban soon... two kicks for me getting pissed and TK'ing his stupid ass for the good of all.

Does not matter, I was banned for 2 years and guess what... I played for 2 years but not here and not full of assholes on the other servers... LIVE ADMINS... that what they need here. I could use another 2 year ban that i wouldn't try to get around... Id be happier..also... Ive been thinking...why play with an asshole ..that's Govanator's job...
DeadlySquirrel

Postby luftwaffles » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:43 am

The auto bans have a very short duration.
luftwaffles

Postby luftwaffles » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Hes back trolling the server more, but this time just fucking with me. I get the defgun on Omaha and he keeps Tking it while im in it.
luftwaffles

Return to Abuse Reports