-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

CptKerk needs ban

Someone has been a bad boy?

CptKerk needs ban

Postby luftwaffles » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 am

Bocage: Was axis and shot down all allied planes while taking off from base. Bombed tanks and people.

Battle of the Bulge: Was allied and spawn camped inside axis main so we couldn't get tanks out. Teamswitched when losing and started tking axis

Iwo Jima: Was allies, beached carrier then got kicked for tking, then teamswitched and was giving away the positions of the last axis going for flags.

Gazala: would follow teammates in planes and tk them to no health. Eventually got a temporary - score ban. Called anyone who complained a faggot and told them to die.

Needs a permanent ban.
luftwaffles

Re: CptKerk needs ban

Postby luftwaffles » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:10 am

Played today with an admin and he kicked CptKerk for griefing teammates. Once the admin got off he continued

guadalcanal,

Base attacked about 5 times, I said he deserved a permaban and he called me a faggot

He then teamswitched and tkd me 5 times, and crashed his plane into me twice which the server blamed on me

I had a 19-2 record before he started tking me while I was in dogfights with the enemy

He's also using a nametag hack cause with 10 planes in the air he could always find mine in the middle of it and tk me.
luftwaffles

Postby luftwaffles » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:12 am

I have never seen a player that deserved a permanent ban more than this guy.

Hackers come and go and you only see a few blatant ones a month. This guy is on every couple of days and all he does is fuck with his teammates and break the rules.

Its time for more admins.
luftwaffles

Postby luftwaffles » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:06 am

Still destroying teammates planes... blowing em up if you get one first, or parking a tank on the runway and taking em to 10% before while you take off
luftwaffles

Return to Abuse Reports