-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Server has become unplayable!

Someone has been a bad boy?

Server has become unplayable!

Postby Sgt_Enema » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Seriously...this server has become unplayable. There are two guys on now...Petra and Paladin that have been destroying their own planes and tanks map after map and there is no one around to boot their ass. They are sitting on the airfield shooting and ramming planes with tanks. What ever happened to main being off limits? People repeatedly bombing airfield and they don’t get booted. Might as well get rid of that rule. We need a couple dozen new admins and I volunteer. I’m a fairly tolerant individual if you make a mistake but this is ridiculous!
Sgt_Enema

Re: Server has become unplayable!

Postby Horza » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:03 pm

You're not the only one to think that. Only George and an other no-named admin are presents here. I think we not gonna see Robert soon..
By the way as long as SSK doesnt come back in game or in forum, this server is unplayable. I invite you to check this website before joining the game :
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... .sk:14567/

Check who is playing, and be careful about top players you dont know; egon200 is very present those weeks, he's mapper and read this forum and change his name everyday. His ratio kills are more than 2 per minute.

I invite you to join the Simple Server, there are many admins (they are not shitty like I could read sometimes on aX), more maps, not modded like on aX yes but that's the most server of bf1942, lot of players too.

Bye in game.
Horza

Re: Server has become unplayable!

Postby Bad Actor » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Yup, I posted a message saying exactly the same thing in the BF1942 discussion thread a few days ago.

Very rarely play on Ax now as it's a waste of time and no chance of any new admins being appointed.
Bad Actor

Return to Abuse Reports