-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Falcon 9R

Someone has been a bad boy?

Falcon 9R

Postby mussels » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Can some 1 ban this guy for a while !
He is constantly changing to winning team, and in 1 game he might switch like 3 times.
It is very unfair ! He has 16 year bf42 experience !
When I confront him, he claims ppl are hacking and cheating.
He thinks he s really good and says things like "I deserve it", like he is saying he deserve to be in the winning team.
I get so fed up I leave the server, and others will leave the game cause it get s on occasions unbalanced.
So you know, because of this pathetic guy shameless unfair gaming, there will be a number of ppl leaving the server.
Do something about this guy, it s killing the game really !

I will spend some time, collecting screenshots
mussels

Re: Falcon 9R

Postby Horza » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi, well lot of players think the same. Falcon will keep says he's not teamswitching to the winning game. I've seen him do it lot of times during a game. I can understand sometimes like on market, allies can easly lost the game just because 5 players stay on airfield. But, that doesnt make sence with experience.
He's experienced by the way, but he thinks he knows the game better than everybody, I agree with you..
Horza

Postby mussels » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Yeah, he is most experienced, it is shallow of him, he gets very rude.
Blaming others, saying they hack, claiming that s why he died and switched, making up excuses, boasting that he is good, but playing unfair !!
It just makes me furious and I leave the game.

It is unfair game play , it upset a number of players, so ban this pathetic noob.
16 years medpack gaming, no real skill there. We all know medpack gaming is easiest class to get high scores, and to get around the battlefield.

There is no excuse ! Each time Market is on....No good match, I miss the good matches!! Very boring !!
mussels

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:52 am

I have seen him doing it. He will be banned.
Nateos | George

Postby mussels » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Thanks !! :lol:
mussels

Postby Angeleyes » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 pm

I disagree.
I don't like Falcon teamswitching to the winning team but at least he fights and makes the game a challenge, he never gets angry, never teamkills , never uses bad words , so in a way , I respect the guy. even tho he calls me a cheat. He doesn't deserve a ban. It's sunday evening , only 133 players online worldwide , why banning a guy who loves playing bf1942? There are worse retards around who like cheating on a 17 year old game , so thanks Horza for exposing the idiots, but not Falcon …..
Angeleyes

Postby Horza » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:34 pm

I never asked to ban him Angeleyes. I agree with all you said by the way.
I can understand this guy cries to much in the game and I understand people who kidding on him because he teamswitchs
Horza

Postby mussels » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:35 am

Well, I was playing hours without him today, I think it makes a difference without his constant BS. Really?! Switching 3 times on Omaha. It is him, or me (and others) leaving.

It has been a problem many months, at times , when he does this it gets to unbalanced....ppl leave
Of course I will miss him, cause I love to kill the C*NT. But then, when I kill him many time, he comes to my team.

If he is that good(like he claims he is), he should play 100 percent fair. And stick to his team.
Hope he learns something !
mussels

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:46 pm

Nothing's changed. He is still a perpetual griefer, bitches and complains about the same crap every time. Still switches teams when his side is losing bad. Unsportsmanlike conduct to say the least.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Still waiting for this pussy to get some kind of ban. This mofo still switches every time his side starts losing bad. It's so f'ing cowardly and he's so blatant about it. If you get stuck with a bad team you tough it out like a man. I'm sick and tired of seeing this crap over and over again. It's not fair and it ruins the spirit of the game. It's only when admin is not around that he does it.
Shadowdogkgb

Next

Return to Abuse Reports