-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Cpt_MiRA and Graftar both sabotage

Someone has been a bad boy?

Cpt_MiRA and Graftar both sabotage

Postby iCQ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Both players were sabotage the server on several different occasions.

I have video (recorded with phone) to prove it but i just make a simple report atm since im crazy busy.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/cpt_ ... .sk:14567/
Cpt_MiRA today bazooka APC several times on map OHAMA BEACH and every time we finally get the apc up there. Several people really upset and angry (see chat history for this forum time/date stamp) since they still crying... obviously.

AND the other guy:

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Graf ... .sk:14567/
Graftar i spotted now for the second time (and recorded) on the El Alamein map. He uses a glitch to make ALLIED airfield being unable to take off their planes. I will not explain or post the videos here as it might bring other freaks on ideas. But anyhow it was very annoying and MANY people complain about it. Most have no clue whats going on. SAD

Anyways on the videos it clearly shows him doing this several times (more than a dozen) trying to fly exactly to that "sweet spot" which isnt sweet anymore after he been there.

Again this is not a mistake... he repeat this over and over again. Swaps back team to get job overdone so he can fly without enemies in the air. I have seen him do this week ago as well.... last night i was able to film it. His nick is graftar but it has some spaces in it too.

Very sad and annoying to sabotage such a nice game.. .......

Re: Cpt_MiRA and Graftar both sabotage

Postby iCQ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Guess what... i ran into Cpt_MiRa again a few hours later... guess what he was doing? He was using his bazooka to shoot his team mates who got a tank.

Great work Cpt_MiRa... in a conversation with him several other people in the server were screaming BAN HIM BAN HIM so i guess they know him...

Fun round again (not)

Return to Abuse Reports