-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Severe disruptive game play by Luftwaffles

Someone has been a bad boy?

Severe disruptive game play by Luftwaffles

Postby APE » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:07 am

Please check disruptive game play by Luftwaffles. He didn't engage in game play for two maps now. He is constantly team wounding so it does not show up as a team kill. He's shooting/wounding team airplanes. Keeps driving team carrier off the map to be disruptive. Please help those of us looking for clean and fair game play. Thank you for your assistance!
APE

Re: Severe disruptive game play by Luftwaffles

Postby luftwaffles » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:40 am

Please see thread for "Highway Man". He changed his name to luftwaffles since last night and impersonated me.

Bad luftwaffles: http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Player/view/10894744

Good Luft (me): http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Player/view/10780926
luftwaffles

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:47 pm

lol luft you are so full of shit! lol...
Shadowdogkgb

Postby luftwaffles » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:38 am

Shadowdogkgb wrote:lol luft you are so full of shit! lol...

what do you mean?

vicar said the impersonator was back using my name and got banned. I am still able to play.
luftwaffles

Postby iCQ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 am

Its not funny... ey (real) luftwaffles...

Hope this impersonator will soon be banned.... really annoying

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 pm

dude i've seen you go around and tk people who base attacked or who made you mad. I've seen it many times. In fact you even state such intentions in chat. lol. I know... it was an impersonator.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby luftwaffles » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 am

im about to hop on now. Look at the times played. Theres an impersonator with like 4 hrs play time and theres me with many hundreds of hours played. Also Im in West USA, my ping is always 150-160. All of this is because I called out the player "highway man". Because I was the only person who reported his trolling he trolled me hard. He's used dozens of names over the last 2 months. I haven't seen him in a few days and George and Robert said they banned a bunch of people recently. I assumed he was one of them.

Use BFtracks to see the stats behind a name. Edit: If you see someone breaking the rules, post the time and screen name here. Lets the mods ban said person. They can cross reference the server log, and when the ban falls it won't be me.

Oh and I didn't understand what you meant about TK base attack until just now. I have killed dozens of teammates who were base attacking. If someone posts up camping a base and theres no admin on to kill them I have no problem stopping them from continuing to attack a uncap.
luftwaffles

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:17 pm

So you are admitting to disrupting gameplay. Look, I don't care. I think these rules are silly. All it does is cause people to whine and cry and complain and try to get other people kicked or banned. I have seen so many people complain, when they are doing the exact same thing. There is so much snitching and false accusations going on that it is literally pathetic. Robert and George can't even play the game without being bombarded with a bunch of petulant bitching. The gist of what I'm saying is just suck it up. It will never change. There will always be base attackers, tk'ers, glitchers, hackers etc. Every time it's the same old shit.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby luftwaffles » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:30 pm

I'm not "disrupting gameplay" by killing someone who is attacking a base illegally. I am giving that entire team a chance to play, and depriving one offending player. Is it "disrupting gameplay" when a mod kicks someone? I think this is a reasonable concept to other people however you seem to think that one players rights outweigh everyone else. I don't know why you feel I have wronged you but I play clean and fair.

There was an impersonator messing up my name on the server, and I'm here to tell people that guy isn't me.

It is worth reporting people who break the rules to make the game fun and a level playing ground for everyone. I don't know why you are latching onto me.

P.s. there is a guy impersonating Robert on the server (20 mins ago).
luftwaffles

Postby iCQ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:10 am

I agree Luftwaffles... but still its better not to tk back...

I often just exit server, report and come back after a lil brake and play on the other team. :geek:

Return to Abuse Reports