-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

lt coffey

Someone has been a bad boy?

lt coffey

Postby luftwaffles » Tue May 15, 2018 5:19 pm

team wounding, damaging teammates planes on the ground

on bocage as allies I land my plane on the repair pad if Im not an engineer, its one of the trickiest maps to land for repair. He hopped in a jeep and started ramming me for a good two minutes until he finally drove off. Then after a respawn he's just running around taking 1/4 of his teammates health with a machine gun.
luftwaffles

Re: lt coffey

Postby Horza » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello Lt Coffey war warned seriously by Georges one week ago.
Now this weekend, Coffey continues to teamwounding, disrupting game and insult other players.
Horza

Postby Horza » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:49 am

Horza

Postby Horza » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:23 pm

I report again Lt Coffey for teamwounding always me to 1%
I'm bored about this guy.
Please do something for him.
I'm not the only one to be disrupted but he really hates me.
I always ignore him
Horza

Postby Horza » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:10 pm

This guy keeps continue to disrupting other guys. Today he was driving into planes with jeep. No reason.
He really sick, thinking he's thé King ask to People to get out vehicles, insulting, give orders.
Like here, I still ignore this guy in chat.
http://imgur.com/gallery/oir9vcA

I'm really bored about him. Impossible to play correctly with him in game. When you change name and keep ignore him, there Will always be a moment where he will disrupting you.
This guy is sick, seriously do something please.

Thank you..
Horza

Postby Horza » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:12 am

Last report about him here.
I'm really bored about him and I'm really bored about what's happening on this server since more than a year.

Yesterday Coffey was online, as me, during 2 hours he didn't stop to teamwounding people, me like always to 1%, insult, tk, drove ships out of map on Iwo Jima, teamstaking.
After 2hours, thanks George connected, after many requests, George took time to chat with him. I didn't understand why he tried to talk to this shitty troll but whatever.
After 10 min of talks, George made a mistake by wrong tape the ID of Coffey to ban him only one week.
George knows how dumb is this guy, I dont know why he starts to disrupting me playing since few months. Of course Coffey can well play, but like everybody can do.
Stuka can say the same because most of the time Coffey was in his team and was disrupting him playing to and insult him.

Coffey is a troll and deserves a permanent ban.

I post an other video about him where I wasnt officialy online and you can see how dumb is this guy.

https://youtu.be/uXxACWLATno
Horza

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm

well, he got a month now, i don't know if it stops him or not, but....he clearly deserves it ! :oops:
Nateos | George

Postby Horza » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Thank you george.
Today I play on simple, and stuka joined the game. And.... Coffey ! He didnt play a lot, wasnt sure if I was real Horza on the server, but, he was kind. After he disconnected, and with Stuka we were talking about him, maybe he would change in future.
Well few moment after, I came back on aX server with an other name... And coffey appeared here, can play, no autokick.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Lt.%20Coffey/ax.bf1942.sk:14567/

You can see him in front of me in background and with his name and ping.
Well I have screen bad moment because after (he didnt know I was online), he told to stuka "Im coming for u" and teamswitch. This guy will never change...

https://imgur.com/a/miYj3FW
Horza

Postby Horza » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Confirmation Coffey has evade ban and explained after how.
He will come back always to disrupting players...
Attachments
coff2.jpg
coff2.jpg (195.09 KiB) Viewed 537 times
Horza

Postby mussels » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Yeah, he s back somehow, disrupting, steal my APC and just get us both killed on purpose. Because he wants to be on the gun and steal my kills. Chat spamming...The guy ruins my gameplay and others so I left the server.
mussels

Next

Return to Abuse Reports