-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

2 tks and a kick

Someone has been a bad boy?

2 tks and a kick

Postby Sculpin » Fri May 04, 2018 4:26 am

Been playing this server for a long time and enjoy it. Once in a while a player thinks it is fun to tk and tonight we had a tker going by the name troll. He would not leave his team mates alone and I was one of them. If he wasn't knife attacking me he was just standing in front of me so I could not shoot or pushing me. After 7 or 8 tks on me (and he had many on other team mates) I thought I would take away some of his fun by tking him. Well I only got to do it twice and was kicked.
Sculpin

Re: 2 tks and a kick

Postby luftwaffles » Fri May 04, 2018 4:46 am

he is now telling people he is an admin, and daring people to post in the forums. He has been griefing players for at least two hours today. Another guy named Daleforce is recording I think.
luftwaffles

Postby iCQ » Fri May 04, 2018 6:02 am

He's not an admin just a plain troll... im sure real admins will spot him soon enough and give him a perm ban. Good work on sharing this!

I be back in the game now (i havent seen him but i screen rec every time i play now so let see).

Take care and have fun,

(try to avoid tk trolls and cheater... just walk away, its hard i know!)

Postby luftwaffles » Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 am

Can we get anything done about this guy? He's back and at it again
luftwaffles

Postby iCQ » Fri May 18, 2018 8:25 pm

luftwaffles wrote:Can we get anything done about this guy? He's back and at it again

Nope... report his nickname/time/date here on the forums if u want please... admins might ban him as they spot him properly....

For the rest all we can do is ignore the sabotage player(s) or leave and play somewhere else.

Yes... its hilarious.. some people actually try to kill this game and server.... maybe they hate the world... or maybe they believe a dead game is more fun than an alive one. :geek:

Postby TheVicar » Sat May 19, 2018 4:41 am

Life should follow 4 stages of development:

Birth +...... : Not knowing how to give a shit
Childhood : Practicing both giving a shit and not
Adult........ : Deciding which one to do
Death

Adults who don't give a shit, they basecamped the 1st 3 stages
TheVicar

Return to Abuse Reports