-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Player Puipu seems to be tk and crashing ships

Someone has been a bad boy?

Player Puipu seems to be tk and crashing ships

Postby iCQ » Thu May 03, 2018 3:48 am

Player Puipu seems to be tk and crashing ships and calling people the n word.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/piup ... .sk:14567/

For what its worth...

take care all and have fun

Re: Player Puipu seems to be tk and crashing ships

Postby luftwaffles » Thu May 03, 2018 3:51 am

he has ruined a whole round by immediately crashing the carrier. The second it spawns he crashes it into the center again. He said "it wasnt me" ten times then finally started blaming other people for not repairing it. Actively turning the carrier into our other ships so they rock 45 degrees.
luftwaffles

Postby iCQ » Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 pm

True that (and more)... he seemed to play "normal" again a bit later tho... guess he has some issue's... THANKS PUIPU for being such a tricky bitch

It WAS him... these types of people... Also Jawbreaker asked him to behave... and in a very nice decent way (maybe that helped as he kind of stopped a short while after). Thanks JB for watching out for us

Postby mussels » Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Just like to ask, did he get ban. As I was there on Midway. I play Midway only mostly.
That is maximum game disruption for a lot of people, and at times many people leave the server.
Last edited by mussels on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mussels

Postby iCQ » Tue May 29, 2018 5:43 pm

mussels wrote:Just like to ask, did he get ban. As I was there on Midway. I play Midway only mostly.
That is maximum game disruption for a lot of people and at times many people leave the server.

Many players get bans and kicks lately but they cant register on forum anymore so u wont see them here crying...

Anyway report what u see and be patient please... several admins active but they have a busy job!

Return to Abuse Reports