-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

BFSoldier RUINING your Server!

Someone has been a bad boy?

BFSoldier RUINING your Server!

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:11 pm

3/19/2018 1553hrs CDT

This is happening right now. Right Now BFSoldier is on a Mission to bring down your server. Gazala : BFSoldier is flying planes into NONCAP making it SHIT for planes leaving with DEBRIS from planes remaining forever. This is seriously screwing up game-play for the team he is ****ing with and for those on his team... he is screwing up their competition. Check blackbagops and ban this player. He doesn't have to be online to get a ban.

PM me if you need admin assistance.
Attachments
ScreenShot71 BFSoldier.jpg
BFSoldier destoying NONCAP hanger and your server.
ScreenShot71 BFSoldier.jpg (98.01 KiB) Viewed 166 times
DeadlySquirrel

Re: BFSoldier RUINING your Server!

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:55 pm

So here it is a day later. Now add the fact that an Admin was present during Battle of the Bulge but BFSoldier was "targeting for artillery" ....captured a control point (or was present) and being so helpful. Amazing how children will act when supervision is present.

Oh Kharkov before this before B of the B.. I jump into a stuka ... stuka stops midway down runway turns and flies back into barn killing 2 on ground and Me in seat #2..... The pilot..... BF Soldier (this was near end of game but still BS).
DeadlySquirrel

Return to Abuse Reports