-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Glitcher Spartan

Someone has been a bad boy?

Glitcher Spartan

Postby iCQ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:07 am

Moment of writing and glitching: Saturday 1:05am 10-26-2017
Map: Market garden
Player name: Spartan
Glitch: under the ground in middle flag

I'd say at LEAST have a word with him... he is ruin the fun in the game for many people.

Over and out,

Re: Glitcher Spartan

Postby iCQ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:18 am

For whatever it means:

I cannot be sure if this is the same Spartan i know. I mean i have seen a player named Spartan (same spelling and capitalization) before for years. I personally do not recall him glitching or anything. To me he is a legit player...

He was not answer any questions when i found him there under the ground and i did not see him move AT ALL for several minutes i observed him. He could be glitched off the map while being idle... not sure.

Anyhow... geeezzzz... major annoying we had several pilots die in attempt to find the roof dweller who wast THERE i n the first place.

Remember those lives... those hero's who died for us trying to get Arnhem town centre (varkensmarkt we call it) back.

Funny side note: i drink wine and eat shoarma on that square IRL almost every week! Actually i more in that MARKET GARDEN map irl then i am in this game!

Return to Abuse Reports