-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

messy personn

Someone has been a bad boy?

messy personn

Postby Horza » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 am

Today at this time on Market Garden and El Alamein, messy personn was tk me, wounding us before we leave the main or destroy/wounding the vehicules.
He told me after tk "you shot me", I shot him because he attacked our main and after switch in our team he wounding me when I left the main in tank and tk after. So no, I didnt shot him --
After that he disrupted me playing : stay in front of my wespe, wounding me leaving the main or other things. A real kid.
Horza

Re: messy personn

Postby iCQ » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Thanks for reporting this Horza, i am sure the admins will take a note and study the person in question. Nickname and time/date is all you need to share. Screengrabs are good too.

Please be aware admins are busy and usually not report back here but thrust me they work HARD.

Postby Lord of Creation » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Keep kissing massive ass paluga
Lord of Creation

Postby Horza » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:44 am

iCQ wrote:Thanks for reporting this Horza, i am sure the admins will take a note and study the person in question. Nickname and time/date is all you need to share. Screengrabs are good too.

Please be aware admins are busy and usually not report back here but thrust me they work HARD.

I know, don't worry. And at this time there is a few players :)
Horza

Return to Abuse Reports