-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Admin Nuts?!

Someone has been a bad boy?

Re: Admin Nuts?!

Postby TheVicar » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:49 pm

I thought you'd been banned, sorry. They're still admins, even if they can't all read.

I think that the server auto-kicks if you keep changing names, but what else was happening?
Were you radio spamming or talking too much? Something must have been done as an admin gone mad would have emptied the server, kicking more people than just you.

Everybody wishes the server manager would come back online, either to console him on the shit that's been going on in his life or to call him a lazy .......
TheVicar

Postby Cyrus » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:23 pm

TheVicar wrote:I thought you'd been banned, sorry. They're still admins, even if they can't all read.

I think that the server auto-kicks if you keep changing names, but what else was happening?
Were you radio spamming or talking too much? Something must have been done as an admin gone mad would have emptied the server, kicking more people than just you.

Everybody wishes the server manager would come back online, either to console him on the shit that's been going on in his life or to call him a lazy .......

And again didn´t shit, play with origninal key... Kicked for nothing (thinks its RedArmy or Hydra (simplebf1942 nicks kicking/banning to for nothing on this server, and for this i stressed them)
I connect got kick... i can´t do anything because this ... (no radiospam, no tk; only kicked for??)
Cyrus

Postby Cyrus » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:13 pm

TheVicar wrote:Trolling is pointless here. The admin who banned you will ignore your posts. The server manager isn't here anymore to read the posts, and only he can unban you. So you will be trolling other players = no point.

It would be more productive to phone the police in your own country and tell them you keep shooting the wrong people.

And again didn´t shit on your server, but still kicked by? You must see it you are online vicar! Which is it...?!

NOrmally i respect rules but when this today again happend fu off your server then i come online only to troll each... say thx to this n1 Admin who abuses

Last Warning: When this ... kick me again for nothing, and other Admins nothing do... you get more Prob then simple server ever had... then i send you all trolls from battlefield! Have Fun then
Cyrus

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:45 pm

YM. we were coleagues and friends on simple where we both admined as good as we could.
the problem is thatthis community has become very small and you dont need to be unhappy by what is going on. i promise we will try to sort it out. try and pm me if it continues to happen.....
i think you are getting autokicked by the server for whatever reason.
i saw you being kicked on kharkhov today but it was auto....
hydra and redarmy are not admins here. only myself, robert assi and a few others to be precise. oh i forgot pajdo, but he is also afk at the moment
Nateos | George

Postby TheVicar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:23 am

btw Cyrus, I'm not an admin. Just cannon fodder.
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:24 pm

TheVicar wrote:Trolling is pointless here. The admin who banned you will ignore your posts. The server manager isn't here anymore to read the posts, and only he can unban you. So you will be trolling other players = no point.

It would be more productive to phone the police in your own country and tell them you keep shooting the wrong people.

Better not follow his advise on this one.. together with ur ban u be facing jail time in a mental institution MOST LIKELY.

Good luck Cyrus. Miss ya

Previous

Return to Abuse Reports