-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

pajdo and his CD KEY

Someone has been a bad boy?

pajdo and his CD KEY

Postby Jazavac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Guys im rly tired, that i get insulted and someone is making idiot out of me in this small community, i was rly nice guy to whole people in community before, but now Pajdo who has been previously so rude to many experienced clan players in this community, stated that i was glitching on map Berlin with my nickname Jazavac on full populated server in front of Joe Kickass, Andrew and few more well known players without screen or video, and threatened with ban. So due to his threats i would love share his CD KEY which he DOES NOT OWN with rest of community - 1500 9344 2289 2278 3112 55 which can be found online, at least he DID USE that CD KEY for clan wars back in days, not to say he was supicious as moonshit did :) cheers, idc sk if will u ban me
Jazavac

Re: pajdo and his CD KEY

Postby Nateos | George » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:27 pm

uh oh .that is not nice from both of you.
pajdo ?
jazo?
what is going on guys?
honestly, even if he accused you for glitching, which i never would believe you d do since i know how you play for many years, i also have to say that pajdo doesnt accuse people if he absolutely isnt certain of what he saw.
that is why i am in WTF MODE right now
???????
Nateos | George

Postby pajdo11 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 pm

this is really mature way of communication, shame on me to ignore the insults...
I insulted so many clan members? i was suspicious in the league, for the whole 2 games that i played for Team.Cro, I hack like moonshit? Mention my mother next time and call me rude... Have some selfrespect, its a game and it was a calm conversation, good thing u dont care...farewell
pajdo11

Postby Nateos | George » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:45 pm

you banned him pajdo ?
Nateos | George

Postby seventy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Really sad to read this :(
seventy

Postby seventy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 am

Molim vas, nemojte raspravljati. :geek:
seventy

Postby Lord of Creation » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:12 am

Pajdo is a homo
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:11 pm

He is our well respected admin...

leave him and his CD-key or whatever crap u post ALONE please

thank you!

over and out

(and bye)

Postby Lord of Creation » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:44 am

Pajdo is a gay nigger
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:58 pm

And you really think that any of us is laying awake from you being a clown here? ROFL LMAO....

Dude... you are trash... it shows... and if you wonder why you feel so bad and lonely in real life... it is because we all know here... deep down inside you... in your so called anonymous little dreamworld... where you dress up like a troll girl... you true self comes out. It is what most good pretty and succesful people smell from a mile distance... you are a trashcan!!

Thanks for sharing! :mrgreen:

(i know its not funny to make fun of people... but this clown is just plain hilarious... oh by the way its not a kiddy clown.. its a full grown man almost 40 years old... hahahaha.. what a sad figure... with his NIGGER and i dont know what else he is saying i not even really read it)

Admin... feel free to share me his IP address... we going to have fun talking to his wife or employer in public about his little cross-dressing adventures online.

Next

Return to Abuse Reports