-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

potata tk

Someone has been a bad boy?

potata tk

Postby luftwaffles » Fri May 26, 2017 5:56 pm

User Potata is tking on Bocage. Approximate time is 945am (-7 pdt). I was waiting for a plane and he drove the jeep at top speed then bailed to run over me without getting a -tk. I didn't say anything and just asked "Any admins on?" he then started saying I was tking him, and that I was trolling. I usually let the first one go without raising a fuss but the trolling afterwards adds to the injury.

I think you guys know that I don't BS. AX is one of the last great servers and the game is fun for everyone as long as people play clean. When you get people tking it ruins the fun for others. I understand you can't get ahold of the head admin to ad more mods. If you are able to please add more west coast US people as admins. I would gladly pitch in if possible.

Thank you to Robert and Padjo? for your recent activity. I saw you guys online banning peeps over the last week.

http://na.bftracks.net/appl/bft/Player/view/10097181
Last edited by luftwaffles on Fri May 26, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luftwaffles

Re: potata tk

Postby luftwaffles » Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Does anyone remember the german website/ server where you could see all the different screennames associated with a certain cdkey? You could see a list of all current players on a server, and then when clicking one it would show all the names they have ever used. If we had that website we could report the cd key associated with the bad guys.
luftwaffles

Postby Nateos | George » Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 pm

that site is long dead.
it was called selaron
Nateos | George

Postby TheVicar » Sat May 27, 2017 5:45 am

I use different CD keys but keep the same player name. They'll never catch me.

(I play as ChippyTea when I can't be arsed talking)
TheVicar

Return to Abuse Reports