-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

TGE Stranglehold tking and banned me.

Someone has been a bad boy?

TGE Stranglehold tking and banned me.

Postby BrimStone » Tue May 23, 2017 8:12 am

This was JUST a few minutes ago, May 23, 2017, 2:55am EST. We are playing Stalingrad. I am on the German side, doing pretty good with the tank, highest score. Then I got killed when the tank got blown up. I went to the tank spawn area, to wait for it. TGE Stranglehold ASSHOLE comes over, wants me to move so HE can take the tank, when he KNEW I was there waiting for it. Then another player, Soldado comes over, these 2 ASSHOLES start shooting each to try to get the tank before me. Eventually I get the tank and leave the area. TGE Stranglehold continues to be a DICKHEAD and says for me not to start trouble with him or he will cause me problems. WTF??? Because I got the tank I was waiting for? HE is the one STARTING trouble. I gonore most of his comments, he is being a whiny girly-boy. During his whiny comments, tanks gets damaged, II move the tank to a back, SAFE are to respond to this DICK AND REPAIR THE TANK. I tell him, I am NOT the one causing problems, you are. Then he does a KILL command to kill me to steal the tank, a DEFINITE ASSHOLE MOVE. The bots get it, move to the center of the map, I run over the the tank, get in position 2, then get position 1, then move it to a back safe area AGAIN to repair it, when ASSHOLE TGE Stranglehold kicks me and bans me. A DEFINITE DICK MOVE. TGE Stranglehold should NOT be an admin and should be BANNED himself if he is going to be an ASSHOLE like this, just to steal a tank.

I have attached a screenshot of of TGE Stranglehold and Soldado fighting and it shows my lowered health from TGE Stranglehold having SHOT ME, to try to steal the tank.

Also another screenshot where I moved to a back SAFE ares to repair the tank and tell TGE Stranglehold to STOP TKing me, AFTER I got the tank back from the bots AFTER TGE Stranglehold did a KILL command to TK me.

Please UN-BAN me and BAN TGE Stranglehold ASSHOLE!!!
Attachments
TGE Stranglehold tking.jpg
TGE Stranglehold tking.jpg (246.7 KiB) Viewed 266 times
In SAFE area to repair tank.jpg
In SAFE area to repair tank.jpg (165.74 KiB) Viewed 267 times
Guns don't kill people, gaping HOLES in vital organs kill people.
BrimStone

Re: TGE Stranglehold tking and banned me.

Postby Lord of Creation » Tue May 23, 2017 11:32 am

Many of the admins now are negros and they need their bananas and cock in the ass.
Lord of Creation

Postby Nateos | George » Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 pm

i just had my banana right now . i think it was a chiquita . best ones if you ask me.
banana is full of potasium and it gives you raw energy , so , ofc us apes love it
Nateos | George

Postby Lord of Creation » Tue May 23, 2017 10:27 pm

thank you for your testimony
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 am

BrimStone wrote:This was JUST a few minutes ago, May 23, 2017, 2:55am EST. We are playing Stalingrad. I am on the German side, doing pretty good with the tank, highest score. Then I got killed when the tank got blown up. I went to the tank spawn area, to wait for it. TGE Stranglehold ASSHOLE comes over, wants me to move so HE can take the tank, when he KNEW I was there waiting for it. Then another player, Soldado comes over, these 2 ASSHOLES start shooting each to try to get the tank before me. Eventually I get the tank and leave the area. TGE Stranglehold continues to be a DICKHEAD and says for me not to start trouble with him or he will cause me problems. WTF??? Because I got the tank I was waiting for? HE is the one STARTING trouble. I gonore most of his comments, he is being a whiny girly-boy. During his whiny comments, tanks gets damaged, II move the tank to a back, SAFE are to respond to this DICK AND REPAIR THE TANK. I tell him, I am NOT the one causing problems, you are. Then he does a KILL command to kill me to steal the tank, a DEFINITE ASSHOLE MOVE. The bots get it, move to the center of the map, I run over the the tank, get in position 2, then get position 1, then move it to a back safe area AGAIN to repair it, when ASSHOLE TGE Stranglehold kicks me and bans me. A DEFINITE DICK MOVE. TGE Stranglehold should NOT be an admin and should be BANNED himself if he is going to be an ASSHOLE like this, just to steal a tank.

I have attached a screenshot of of TGE Stranglehold and Soldado fighting and it shows my lowered health from TGE Stranglehold having SHOT ME, to try to steal the tank.

Also another screenshot where I moved to a back SAFE ares to repair the tank and tell TGE Stranglehold to STOP TKing me, AFTER I got the tank back from the bots AFTER TGE Stranglehold did a KILL command to TK me.

Please UN-BAN me and BAN TGE Stranglehold ASSHOLE!!!

Thanks for reporting here Brimstone. Admins will look at it (i guess they already did after they finished all the damn bananas, now i got to go get new ones!) :D

Anyway im sorry to hear about your bad experiance... next time i see you count on my medic or engineer support Brimstone!
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Return to Abuse Reports