-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

No Admins-again people being asses

Someone has been a bad boy?

No Admins-again people being asses

Postby iß Proctor » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:18 am

BRHUE just now on El Alemein was flying spitfires into axis base, landing in their hanger and getting out and giving the planes to the axis pilots.

Also someone named ICQ was being a douche in general, driving jeeps in main and running people over waiting for planes.

You need more admins, numbers of players are down, because game play is suffering from undisciplined players.

You know how to reach me.
iß Proctor

Re: No Admins-again people being asses

Postby pulsar180cc » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 am

How to reach you :mrgreen:
pulsar180cc

Postby Nateos | George » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 pm

I think the server owner has specific reasons for having only a few admins, however i must admit that we might use someone to deal with trolls after 00:00 CET.
Nateos | George

Postby Bad Actor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Oooh, that's kind of you to consider those that play after midnight CET.
What about those that play from 18:00 onwards CET?
I quit Tobruk tonight, we were defending well as Allies, good teamwork then there was a dick in an M10 chasing my APC down to destroy it as I was resupplying tanks.
He was doing the same on the Midway map before, bombing friendly ships then he had the cheek to land on the carrier to swap planes before continuing his bombing raids on our ships.
His nick was a dot as in a full stop displayed as [.] in spec mode.
Don't worry though, this server will bleed fair and decent players over time whilst the powers that be (sorry, powers that ain't) consider cover for after midnight CET players.

A small bone chucked towards the US players and nothing positive forthcoming for European players.
Bad Actor

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:40 am

iß Proctor wrote:Also someone named ICQ was being a douche in general, driving jeeps in main and running people over waiting for planes.

That is odd... i do not recall such behavior. Maybe an impostor? I do love to drive jeeps OUTWARD a main base duh. I might sometimes run someone over but not as in deliberate. I try to give a ride... i do not cross airfield if i can avoid it and if we have the time.

Seriously if it was me then i am sorry... did i not say SORRY in the game after TK? Then its probably not me or i was in a hurry and u strave from left to right infront of my jeep (still i would say sorry).

Also when i see 4 people wait for 1 plane spawn i drive BY to give one of them a ride. I wouldnt kill them by it... really odd news here Proctor. I also cannot remember seeing you playing.

Anyhow have FUN

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:28 pm

yes, we definitely need more admins.
I can't decide though.
ssk, if you read this, pls reconsider.
We have a few really fair guys that might suit the needs .....
thx
Nateos | George

Postby Bad Actor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Ok George, that's a good start.
Sorry if my post seemed pissed at you, it wasn't a personal attack.
I was just miffed at the time after a really good game of Tobruk was wrecked for me by a douche.
Heck, Allies held all flags from the start for at least 7 minutes, that's got to be a record on this map :)
Then it was ebbing and flowing but all at the front line, no sneaky huns coming round the rear as we had that covered by [CMEP0] down on the beach. It was him I was re-supplying when as I came back up the sand ramp the M10 started trying to push me off the edge. When that failed he thought he'd fire a few shells to blow me up instead.

Anyway, lets hope ssk checks in and bolsters the defences so to speak :)
Bad Actor

Postby Nateos | George » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:00 am

don't worry, i would probably feel the same, no hardfeelings :)
my only advantage , and stress relief is my god given admin "power" hehe , and when you kick such players, you feel better, immediately :D
we definitely need a bit more action by admins ,because there is only a few of us left, and we don't have the time to sit in front of pc 24-7, sry
Nateos | George

Postby iß Proctor » Mon May 29, 2017 12:31 pm

I have asked several times for "admin rights" but never get a reply. Several players know who I am and vouch for my fairness. Yes I am in the US but so what. Just left Guadal where numerous Axis players were base raping the hell out of the Allied airfield. KAN for one, kandahar, etc

Need more admins period.
iß Proctor

Postby JawBreaker » Mon May 29, 2017 2:30 pm

I would certainly vouch for Proctor. He's a good man.

The problem is, Proctor, they cannot make any more admins. The man who controls such things is Missing in Action, unheard from for quite some time. It's kind of a "ghost" server.

So, it's not anything personal with you in particular .. it's just there is no way to make any more admins.

JB
JawBreaker

Next

Return to Abuse Reports