-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

FarrisonHord

Someone has been a bad boy?

FarrisonHord

Postby iCQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:06 am

At the moment map=wake date/time=6am 4-apr-2017 playername FarrisonHord is misbehaving.

1 he spawns at start of round on ALLIED side. He couldnt get the plane but gunner seat. He shoot down his buddy and himself and got kicked. As u might know in ALLIED on WAKE the planes taking off at start is a BIG ISSUE for the rest of the round. Maybe FarrisonHord didnt know this or didnt care (i think the latter since he laugh and he uses the chat but not for teamwork, only to HAHA and other lame comments).
2 rejoins and players on AXIS side told us he was laughing.
3 i finally get the SBD to bomb the carrier. I release 3 bombs and our friend Harrison was there circling his zero and took me down. SUDDENLY he was able to talk to me. Telling me to go away.

Maybe this guy is from Japan (axis)... or he just dont like Americans (allied)... but i get the feeling he just dont want to team play and he willing to sabotage own team to make it more easy for himself.

If i find more of this from him i will post here.

Cheers all and please work together guys.. its SO MUCH MORE FUN
You can contact me by email on H4K@GMX.RU or visit our FACEBOOK page

Re: FarrisonHord

Postby iCQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:10 am

Admin i also have screenrecordings (1920x1080 mkv format) which i am happy to link in here. But lets see what this guy does.

He just changed his nick to ICU

He said he didnt care.. he said he was here responding.. anyway.. he is clearly not here. He probably thinks -=[aX]=- is adminless or without moderators. Which i know is not true...

over and out (back to my dayjob lol).

Cheers all

Postby FarrisonHord » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:16 am

First off, get your facts strait...

He couldnt get the plane but gunner seat. He shoot down his buddy and himself and got kicked

-I did not shoot down any teamate, did not get myself kicked, i left.
2 rejoins and players on AXIS side told us he was laughing.
3 i finally get the SBD to bomb the carrier. I release 3 bombs and our friend Harrison was there circling his zero and took me down. SUDDENLY he was able to talk to me. Telling me to go away.

-I joined back on THE SIDE I WAS PUT ON. And I spawned on carrier took off and shot you down. Was about to apologize for the tk, but then you started being a smartass. I was not laughing about the tk, I was just making trashtalk and did not tell you to go away. (which isnt against the rules)

Next time you threaten to get admin and get me banned ...JUST TALK TO ME FIRST.
FarrisonHord

Postby FarrisonHord » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:22 am

He just changed his nick to ICU

Didn't know changing your nickname was against the rules.

Also didn't know that I couldn't step away from the game for a few minutes. (Which you so clearly pointed out)

Anyway, I have only been playing on this server the past few days, glad to know what kind of players are here..iCQ in the end it is only a game. Stop letting the little things get to you and grow a pair.
FarrisonHord

Postby iCQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Funny how you claimed in the server that you didnt care. Anyway i am working now so i wont read ur posts.. its not for me anyway. If admin asks for the recordings then i upload them. For the rest i hope you behave, its not healthy for you to walk around with an attitude like that.

Have a nice day.

1 i and others talked to you first.. took you 10 minutes to reply back and AFTER i told you that i posted on the forums.

2 dont forget i recorded it.. i can look back when im home about the gunner seat but i saw u die and the pilot. I can check... admin will decide and ask me for prove when needed.

3 i dont ask for a BAN from admin... i ask for anybody to PLEASE behave else we report it. Admins decide here and for this matter i think admin will sure not give perm ban.

4 very nice to come here and defend yourself. I guess if you are right and i am wrong nobody else would complain here about you and you off the hook and i look like a clown (which is perfectly fine by me). Admins are super busy here and have priorities.

5 yes those things are not against the rules at all.. but it is telling for someones behavior. I might be wrong. Recording can show.. others might not complain about you.. admins might be busy and probably give warning at this stage as you DO not ignore us anymore. Maybe you not remember quite a few other people were complaining about you too. I agree you NOT that bad of a troll or anything but TK is not the way

Darn back to my work now bfor i loose my job over this silly matter.

Postby iCQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Please please.. my biggest frustration was that you blew up SOMEONE ELSE (not my) plane at start of wake map at ALLIED side. That is so SUPER ruin the game... the first SBD (you shot the SBD-t, not that important but still) take off is VERY IMPORTANT.. the carrier might be gone after that.

Also the AXIS planes will be all over our airfield after that. You can really ruin the wake map round. And most people LOVE wake. And its super annoying you sabotage ALLIED.. then kicked off i believe.. then come back and BY LUCK (not a switch) come back as AXIS and u got the ZERO plane right away.. easy picking the allied cherries of the the airport.. MAN that is such a NO NO... anyway... thank for your time.. if i run into you in the game on my team i happy to repair you and med you because you show up here (and we not waste time in in=game chat).

But man you going to completely freak me out if you ruin wake map again (acually that wake round turned out to be not so bad so... )

Have nice day... (not lost my job dont worry)

And oh P.S. if you were a newbie i wouldnt care so much but i KNOW you play this game for quite some years now AND you exactly know what you doing. Come on man.... please. If you state in the chat to me and that other guy that you DONT CARE then what is that mean? You only care when admin will ban you? That will not last long if people like me are around to take time to record and report you. Dont mistake about that. This server has TONS of people begging for access again. And the rules are not that tight and admins not that active. So sure u can get away with alot. Just not when i see it... sorry .. told you so

Postby FarrisonHord » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 pm

And oh P.S. if you were a newbie i wouldnt care so much but i KNOW you play this game for quite some years now AND you exactly know what you doing. Come on man.... please. If you state in the chat to me and that other guy that you DONT CARE then what is that mean? You only care when admin will ban you?

Never said I was new to the game, just new to the server.

You still think that I tk'ed you, just so I could switch and camp the allied airfield? Just playin the game man. Like I said I was about to apologize, then you started making accusations. There will always be more planes to spawn and rounds of wake to be played. Again In the end it is only a game.
FarrisonHord

Postby iCQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Think u TK-ed me.. it was about you tk OTHERS in my TEAM who had to take off to not be crippled the rest of the round.

Could u please stop turn around the issue please... anyway whatever if admin asks me to post recording i will. But they got logs so they can see it if they want to. Ur not banned, not kicked... AND nobody else is complaining here (yet?) so all is dandy for you at the moment. Enjoy sabotage ur team as long as its possible.

I might ask the two other popular server admins (e.g. moongamers) later about ur status. (i can check that myself actually but that be too much work for now).

Have a nice evening and thanks for wishing me the same, NOT, nice guy u are, and since you claimed you DONT CARE what u wasting ur time here for?? Who gives a sjit... remember! Good for you joining teambased games with that attitudeL

u missing out half the fun!

Again i dont try to get you banned.. i try to make u play TEAMPLAY... im a nobody here. I mean im just a soldier like you. I listen to the superiors... they have the hard job enforcing the rules so we can have our fun games.

Either join it.. or.. i dont know.. figure it out man.

Postby pajdo11 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:20 pm

So much drama...
Farrison, stop being an idiot and actually apologize, dont do what you did because it will get you banned...
You are right, this is a game, a game with rules, and if you are not reasonable enough to play with others, buy box of leggos and go play in the living room...
Now admins will keep an eye on you and your other nicknames, have fun and just be normal...
pajdo11

Return to Abuse Reports