-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

jakeroo from the farm

Someone has been a bad boy?

jakeroo from the farm

Postby jake from state farm » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:43 am

this dude is back. He calls me gay and says i suck off dudes in the game. Im getting tired of this dude. his name in the game is "jakeroo from the farm". I was online and he started to say all this gay stuff to me. The time was 12:30 am on march 14th eastern time. I know you said that if you see us together in the game i know river is the password. Well how can someone not see what he was saying at the time that I just said? This dude does not use the same name as me anymore he uses "jakeroo from the farm state" or something close to that. Cant you see transcripts from the game at the time i told you? Im getting really tired of this dude making all this gay shit about me sucking dick and all. I repeatedly tell him im just here to play the game and something needs to be done. Apparently some people in the server know he gets banned. So can someone ban him by IP or something cause really dont wanna go back to moongamers. Please help me. Thanks, Jake
jake from state farm

Re: jakeroo from the farm

Postby TheVicar » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Yeah, I witnessed his behaviour and tried talking to him to distract him. I wouldn't mind as much if he did it with some style or wit but its pretty much just repetitive spam.
TheVicar

Postby Hillbillyninja » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm

A note to all admin; jakeroo from the farm is a hateful troll and is generally on the server after mid-nite Eastern Standard Time in the US-when no admins are ever present, and the language and the verbal attacks on players are intolerable. Please come in the server and ban him on site!
Hillbillyninja

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 pm

rgr.
we will deal with it, if and when we see him appear.
thx for reporting ! 8-)
Nateos | George

Return to Abuse Reports