-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

jakeroo from state farm

Someone has been a bad boy?

jakeroo from state farm

Postby jake from state farm » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 am

I want to report someone who has been bothering me for a long time. Jakeroo from state farm. the time is 12:30 am eastern time USA. This dude i think was banned for a while and now he is back and he gets on my team and shoots me til near death or Tkes me. I asked him to leave me alone 4 times and he keeps saying gay jake, and saying i suck off disabled vets and all kinds of stuff. I have heard that he is useing my name againg when im not on the game. Hillybillyninja was there tonight when all this was going on. I started playing at maybee 12:10as eastern and it is now 12:42. Please help me with this as this dude shoots me on my team so much it is impossible to play on the server when he is on. Thanks!!!!
jake from state farm

Re: jakeroo from state farm

Postby luftwaffles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:52 am

Same game. You have like five allies bombing axis air strip. Tons of spawn camping going on. Any chance you will recruit more admins? seems like there's rarely any on when im there. (West coast US)
luftwaffles

Re: jakeroo from state farm

Postby LL22 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:12 pm

I PMed jake
Forum to report the suspicious players
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3098
LL22

Return to Abuse Reports