-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

More Admins Needed

Someone has been a bad boy?

Re: More Admins Needed

Postby s[sk] » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:20 pm

server (hw) is placed in a rack that was rented at datacenter by a company i had a deal with, now they're cancelling that renting so i have to find out whether i can get a deal with datacenter directly that would a) let me keep the ip b) was not absurdly expensive
i'll talk to them next week to evaluate options
s[sk]

Postby Lastie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:26 pm

LewiQ wrote:There are plenty of people who know how to help moderate a server.. What about LastResort? he plays there a lot and is always fair...

cute :lol:
Lastie

Postby LewiQ » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:39 am

Lastie wrote:
LewiQ wrote:There are plenty of people who know how to help moderate a server.. What about LastResort? he plays there a lot and is always fair...

cute :lol:

Or maybe its because im fed up of seeing you posting in the 'Report Abuse' section ;)
LewiQ

Postby Player77 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 am

s[sk] wrote:server (hw) is placed in a rack that was rented at datacenter by a company i had a deal with, now they're cancelling that renting so i have to find out whether i can get a deal with datacenter directly that would a) let me keep the ip b) was not absurdly expensive
i'll talk to them next week to evaluate options

Any news / updates ?
Player77

Postby Angerfist » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:56 am

I heard that Eduard Laser guy is way more handsome than Last Resort.
Angerfist

Postby Jesus Villamor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:16 pm

It's better that more admin/s on every round, at least 2 (1 for Axis and 1 for Allies) as I play on Bocage (current time I posted) few players are violating server rules like jeeps to planes and attacking main.

And btw s[sk], check the log at this round.
"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

Chris Chappell
China uncensored
Jesus Villamor

Postby Horza » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello all, i'm interested being admin for this server.
I don't know exactly what kind of person you're researching but I can give you more informations about me in private :)
Horza

Postby german wings » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:48 am

Angerfist wrote:I heard that Eduard Laser guy is way more handsome than Last Resort.

Grumpy Eddy !!!
Der Royal Beef-King !
"Alles wird anders dieses Mal !" :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhq2zk1O7l4

http://rocketbeans.tv/
Es blühen rote Rosen und sind nur Souvenir,
es blühen die Mimosen wie ein Lächeln von Dir,
es blühen Herbstzeitlosen, sagen tröstend zu mir:
Was macht es schon, wenn ich einmal verlier' ?
german wings

Postby Medi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Horza wrote:Hello all, i'm interested being admin for this server.
I don't know exactly what kind of person you're researching but I can give you more informations about me in private :)

No admin rights for Horza [FRA] please, and here's why:

I was just minding my own business. Enjoying the beautiful ocean view in my bunker on the lovely island of Iwo Jima. Firing round after round at the helpless americans on the beach, with a grin on my face. I glanced to my side and saw him, a medic. Every soldier's best friend I thought. I even thought I saw him smile, but it turns out this smile was not a friendly one. It was a treacherous smile, as I was soon to find out.
I Suddenly felt a stabbing pain in my side, and looked at Horza in horror. The barrel of his MP-18 was still smoking. He just stood there, looking at me. He made no attempt to help me. Instead he shot me again. And again. This is it, I thought, I'm going to die.
But right then, when he saw I was barely hanging on to life, he stopped shooting. Did he have a change of heart? Is he going to heal me now I wondered. No. He turned his back and started to leave the bunker.
He wanted me to suffer! That sick son of a bitch is leaving me here to slowly bleed to death!
I felt the anger grow inside me. I gathered the last strenght I had left, raised my Type-5 rifle and fired for justice! Three times I squeezed the trigger, the loss of blood worsening my aim. But I got him. Right in the back of his skinny neck.
I looked at his lifeless corpse, and for a moment I felt bad for killing a teammate, but ultimately I was just glad I was still alive. With a superhuman effort I crawled up to his body. Feeling dizzy I took his medic pack. Held it in my hands and listened while it made that strange hissing sound. In a matter of seconds my health had been completely restored and I felt fucking amazing!
With morphine running through my veins I felt invincible, but I decided best to leave the bunker anyway, incase he had friends nearby. Stopping only to kick the dead traitor in the face I ran out to fight another day.

The End.

TL;DR: He's a cock.
·Mirage ¬ Medi
Medi

Postby Denny » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Image :lol:
Your mother was a beaver
Denny

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse Reports