-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

More Admins Needed

Someone has been a bad boy?

More Admins Needed

Postby LewiQ » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:24 pm

I don't know what others think, I enjoy playing on aX but bloody hell I'm getting fed up of randoms teamkilling, base attacking and stealing vehicles on this server..

I swear the only time I ever see an admin is when the server is playing Stalingrad and pajdo comes online..

I really don't want to make comparisons and put aX server down because 95% of the people who play there are great people, but that 5% who come to cause trouble just get away with it every time and its becoming really tedious. Simple [FRA] always seems to have an admin playing and it really really does help filter out all the idiots, even with a kick or a 15 minute cool down ban, people know not to mess around with the server and although you could argue that kicking/short banning players is bad for population, I think it's good for population..

Take today for example, I just played Gazala on aX and I go to take a plane and I get zooked by a teammate. There is then another teammate who is also working with this guy to kill everyone at main and destroy planes. (I may, on this occasion, have lost it and taken matters into my own hands by tk'ing them a couple of times - but you can check my history, I think this is probably the first time I ever got a minus score kick on your server). - Time, approx 14:18 UK time.

But yeh, these idiots led to me leaving, and probably 3 or 4 other genuine players leaving the server..

Please SK, I urge you to allow admin rights to some more people... There are plenty of people who know how to help moderate a server.. What about LastResort? he plays there a lot and is always fair... That Atesz guy? Romik? Robert? Quagmire? Deckard Cain? Plenty of regulars there could do the job and make it a much more fun environment for genuine players..
LewiQ

Re: More Admins Needed

Postby LewiQ » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:27 pm

The players in question, in this particular instance went by the names of something like zw222 and wurst.... (I couldn't remember the rest of the name, maybe another 5 letters), I'm sure if you check the chatlog you'll see a few teammates complaining
LewiQ

Postby pajdo11 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:47 pm

i'm sorry you've had this bad experience, and in some point i agree with you... Problem is that there are some periods with no admins online and troublemakers use it to fire up their frustrations. Another problem is that some admins retired from the game and others come not that often. Im sure ssk will find a way to have optimal number of admins, without overpopulating it with power abusers. That can end as bad as shortage of admins, and ssk is well aware of that.
pajdo11

Postby Red scorpion » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 pm

I was there same time as Lewiq and this is not an isolated problem it seem to be a regular occurance during the day.its your server ssk but I think a few more admins especially ones who play during the day would be a good thing
Red scorpion

Postby Ronnie James Dio » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:03 am

I just came from a play here in the morning around 6.55 CET, on market garden it was brutal. When some people (idiots) and players that dont care about the game get the idea they can troll and annoy you for fun with no punishment, they do it :shock: I really think we need an admin to be avail in other times of day, like the morning, on this beautiful server so people cant just kill off servers for fun, because that was what happened just now, ppl got fed up. I had at least 2/3 people trying to ram me or tk numerous times, and i dont think it was much better on other team. Really would love to see some regulars get trusted to be admins :) but other than in the morning I have not that many problems

I see that you are already aware of the issue, I'm just chipping in because i was told the topic was created :-) I really love this server, and its essentially keeping bf alive and fun, so I wouldnt want people to be able to toy with it like this.
Ronnie James Dio

Postby s[sk] » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:26 pm

yes, the current state is far from ideal
i'll deal with that when i know if we'll be still here in a month
s[sk]

Postby Player77 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:59 am

s[sk] wrote:i'll deal with that when i know if we'll be still here in a month

Say what? Was that ironic or is ax shutting down? Or?
Player77

Postby Ronnie James Dio » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Oh I hope not :o ax is the best of whats left , be sure to reach out on the server if you need help with donations, or other stuff
Ronnie James Dio

Postby s[sk] » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:51 pm

i don't know yet, i should have more information next week
s[sk]

Postby Player77 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:50 pm

s[sk] it's your server, master server, and you don't have to tell anybody anything, since you've virtually created the whole thing single-handedly, but could you perhaps lift the veil as to what it's related to? The slovakian host shutting down?/bankrupt? You lacking motivation? etc?

And like repeatedly mentioned here and on the server; some people may be willing to donate regularly, including me, especially if this got anything to do with finances.
Player77

Next

Return to Abuse Reports