-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Not sure but suspicious

Someone has been a bad boy?

Not sure but suspicious

Postby NELV » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello,

Just thought I'd report something suspicious even though i'm not sure the guy cheats, he could be insanely good.

I was playing on Market Garden as a scout and was camping (I know it's lame) on different spots that were quite remote and not too exposed. This guy named "Stod" seemed to know where I was all the time even when I went to a different place that was far away.
A bit earlier on Omaha Beach he was able to snipe me while I was (in the axis team) at the machine gun in the bunker at the center of E3. He had to be on the beach since the Germans were holding the middle flag. I don't know if it's possible or not but it's the first time I got sniped there.

Anyway normally I wouldn't have said anything since I'm not even sure there's cheating going on. But "Slav-easter" seemed to find me quite easily and it turned out he was a cheater so... Just thought I'd mention it.

If I'm wrong my apologies to Stod.
NELV

Re: Not sure but suspicious

Postby Deer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 am

That's Snotje, a known hacker. He's unbannable.
Deer

Re: Not sure but suspicious

Postby s[sk] » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:04 pm

NELV wrote:Hello,

Just thought I'd report something suspicious even though i'm not sure the guy cheats, he could be insanely good.

I was playing on Market Garden as a scout and was camping (I know it's lame) on different spots that were quite remote and not too exposed. This guy named "Stod" seemed to know where I was all the time even when I went to a different place that was far away.
A bit earlier on Omaha Beach he was able to snipe me while I was (in the axis team) at the machine gun in the bunker at the center of E3. He had to be on the beach since the Germans were holding the middle flag. I don't know if it's possible or not but it's the first time I got sniped there.

Anyway normally I wouldn't have said anything since I'm not even sure there's cheating going on. But "Slav-easter" seemed to find me quite easily and it turned out he was a cheater so... Just thought I'd mention it.

If I'm wrong my apologies to Stod.

we will check him
s[sk]

Return to Abuse Reports