-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Joke of an admin

Someone has been a bad boy?

Joke of an admin

Postby Macu » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 am

I'd like to report *####*|Ldr.|1614 who, I believe, is an admin. Just a few secs ago we were playing El Alamein and it was utter mess. Ppl were team damaging and team killing and although some complaints were voiced, he didn't react. Then, while we were waiting for a jeep, he purposefully TKed me in order to get the vehicle. As an act of retaliation, I hit his Sherman twice with my own tank, so he decided to kick me for a TK, which I didn't commit. To round everything off, I believe (I'm not sure) he decided to reset the next map although nobody asked him to (at the beginning of the game the !nextmap command returned the information: stalingrad, but it turned out that eventually the next map was Midway). I'd expect higher standards of adminship on this server.
Macu

Re: Joke of an admin

Postby *####*|Ldr.|1614 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:24 am

(Just a few secs ago we were playing El Alamein and it was utter mess. Ppl were team damaging and team killing and although some complaints were voiced, he didn't react.)

I kick many for tk and base attack befor I even delt with you. I cant stop or see everything.

(Then, while we were waiting for a jeep, he purposefully TKed me in order to get the vehicle.)

First off you were tking and team wounding players and I waiting for the jeep. I shoot you once to scare you off but you must of been low on health so you died. I belive I said sorry but dont remember.

(As an act of retaliation, I hit his Sherman twice with my own tank, so he decided to kick me for a TK, which I didn't commit.)

Yes I did kick you for tking you shot up my tank to 35% health then went back to shooting other team. I added all things up and just kicked you maybe next time you need a day off.

(To round everything off, I believe (I'm not sure) he decided to reset the next map although nobody asked him to (at the beginning of the game the !nextmap command returned the information: stalingrad, but it turned out that eventually the next map was Midway).)

No admin other then the head admin can change the map I dont have map page so I cant. I belive map order was reset by the server around that time. Map order changes at night to keep the server full. Stalingrad is not played at night.

I did have a - score from all the turbo jeep crashes and fail tank kills.

SSk will read the logs and see all the holes in what you say.
*####*|Ldr.|1614

Re: Joke of an admin

Postby Macu » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Although some of my points might have been inaccurate, yours are totally ridiculous .

I kick many for tk and base attack befor I even delt with you. I cant stop or see everything.

Okay, maybe I did not see you kick other people, even tough you did it. Nevertheless, I remember asking for punishment for a player that was constantly wounding his team-mates and nobody reacted. Then, the player nicknamed >>>>KURAS<<< (and sb else) complained about similar problems in the axis team, which also seemed to remain unnoticed. Okay, I understand you can't see everything, but for me it seemed as If there was no admin present and similar comments by others appeared on the chat.

First off you were tking and team wounding players and I waiting for the jeep. I shoot you once to scare you off but you must of been low on health so you died. I belive I said sorry but dont remember.

But what really irritated me is what you've written about me committing TKs. Are you joking? I didn't even fire a single bullet in our base (before Sherman incident), let alone team kill somebody. You must have mistaken me for some other person. The only silly thing I did was to put a few mines and exps on the ground, while we were waiting in a huge group for jeeps. Just for the heck of it, out of boredom. But I can't recall committing a TK at all. And then it was you who TKed me to get one of the jeeps, which were highly sought after and difficult to get. I wasn't low on health at all, I had 100 HP and had just managed to get into one of these jeeps as a driver. Moreover, when I asked for a kick for your behaviour, not realising your have an adminship, you teased me by suggesting that in fact it is you who is an admin.

Yes I did kick you for tking you shot up my tank to 35% health then went back to shooting other team. I added all things up and just kicked you maybe next time you need a day off.

And that's the funniest bit. Maybe you should take a walk to an optician, because you were the only person I fired at. Then I drove away and it didn't take you more than 15 seconds to kick me. So I didn't even have time to shoot at others, not to mention the fact I obviously didn't intend to do so.

No admin other then the head admin can change the map I dont have map page so I cant. I belive map order was reset by the server around that time. Map order changes at night to keep the server full. Stalingrad is not played at night.

Okay, as far as this point is concerned, I am sorry, I was clearly wrong. Although personally I'd dispute the logic behind preferring Stalingrad to absolutely rubbish Midwawy. But this matter is worthy of a new topic.

I did have a - score from all the turbo jeep crashes and fail tank kills.

Finally, so did I. For example, I killed myself by riding over my own mine. Oh, I might have even TKed somebody unintentionally. But putting aside our Sherman incident, I can guarantee that I didn't hurt anyone from our team deliberately.

So, all in all, most of what you've written is clearly untrue and it can be easily verified by looking into the logs. Everything that I expect from you is just to say sorry, I'll be fine with it. Then I can apologise for the Sherman incident, the only misbehaviour I'm faulty of during the whole game.

Cheers,
Macu
Macu

Return to Abuse Reports