-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

millennium falcon calls it quits

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

millennium falcon calls it quits

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:39 am

To all you little faggot bitches that defend Falcon9R's constant and habitual team switching and team stacking you can all go rightly straight to hell. Every one of you cowardly little bitches. And to you Robert, you have absolutely zero balls for not putting a stop to this. Take your gay ass shit and shove it up your ass. Thanks for the memories. And fuck you.
Shadowdogkgb

Re: millennium falcon calls it quits

Postby luftwaffles » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:20 am

luftwaffles

Postby Angeleyes » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:49 pm

C'mon millennium falcon ….. don't blame Robert. Like the rest of us you 're addicted to this silly 20 year old game, I know you 've been playing on Ax with a different name since your last post , but we forgive you . Who do you dislike the most, the stupid glitchers, the mappers , the 4 idiots sitting around a flag without making it grey or Falcon, who never gets angry , puts on a fight , never trashtalks like that idiot Ho Chi Min. Falcon even ftk's me every time after making fun of him for the past few months . Falcon is not the problem , We all know what the problem is . So maybe it's time for us old fags, to grow up finally , move on and/or find another game …………………
hope to see you back soon ….. with your real nick
Angeleyes

Postby iCQ » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:57 am

Shadowdogkgb wrote:To all you little faggot bitches that defend Falcon9R's constant and habitual team switching and team stacking you can all go rightly straight to hell. Every one of you cowardly little bitches. And to you Robert, you have absolutely zero balls for not putting a stop to this. Take your gay ass shit and shove it up your ass. Thanks for the memories. And fuck you.

Sorry if i defended Falcon... i like the guy... but he should NOT mess it up. :roll:

Hi Angel... dankje man. Je bent een leuke speel partner. Ik snap dat je me misschien niet vertrouwed. Dat is ok... ik ben hier niet om nieuwe vriendjes te maken hoor! :)

Evengoed ben je altijd welkom en in mijn ogen nog steeds een engel. Ik wou dat je niet zo voorzichtig was... maar whatever.

Take care all... CHEERS!

From The Netherlands.

LOL @

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion