-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

WorldWar3 by YouTube

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

WorldWar3 by YouTube

Postby TheVicar » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:17 am

As foretold in the 2019 scriptures, the precursor to Internet WorldWar3 has just struck down from above unto YouTube
All comments have been turned off on channels listed as gaming video related = child friendly

[USA's COPPA Law tech has kicked in]

ChoirBoy✝️Insurance is still available through the normal $52 subscription route - TheChurch has recorded some folks' email addresses but due to a complete lack of $52 payments over the last 2+ years, it also may not be =aXrs'ed=

Standard prayers, blessings, exorcisms, burials and wedding requests are all still accessible live during ingame play

I'll still put some (as normal) low quality videos online
Bless you all in these uncertain and fcuknutted times...

.............................✝️TheVicar✝️

TheVicar

Re: WorldWar3 by YouTube

Postby iCQ » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:59 am

TheVicar i steel your tank and video, damn u silly hippy.. you know who 115 is? U really care? :lol: u fvcking saboteur(s)!

mind the children already

S33 Y0U @ H3AV3NS gate, i will ask my buddy MyG0D to send you BACK DOWN stfu careless potheads

yeah u too JawBreaker... STFU i know who you are FR3AK go fuck ur mom (again, sicko)

next time u cross me i chop ur head of.. hows that for breaking jaws you loser
(whats in a name, learn the lesson kid, BY 0nl1neGURU a.k.a. iCQ)

u guys are ALL the same around here, totally useless :lol:

By: www.SPCL.tk (be there or be square n00b)

YouTube: Resignation notice

Postby TheVicar » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:03 am

I've happily demoted myself into being a non-recording online player in 2020. Back into the jungle of BFVietnam and BF1942. TheChurch confirms my resignation from YouTube and this decision is final and active forthwith

Blame changes on YouTube, blame me for running out of ideas to make more videos, blame a shortage of gun and bomb.wav samples, stolen music etc. Blame diskspace and the resolution of videos. I've enjoyed it a lot, but someone else must take over now, thats if they can be aXrs'ed. I wanted to stop before I started not liking it anymore. I don't blame anyone, I aim to stay as happy as a hippy! On and offline (8

Its been fun and I've cried laughing a few times over the last 2+ years, during the recording and mixing of vids.
But I'm just gonna go back to being a live in server player from now on (same madness will be spotted)

Bless you all for being involved and THanks for watching my version of BF1942 insanity on YouTube

..cya all ingame
...✝️TheVicar✝️

channel birth date:.....20 Oct 2016 18:47
last upload date:........31 Dec 2019 04:09
channel death date:...08 Jan 2020 02:17
TheVicar

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 pm

Back in the clan days we made a short little movie with voice overs. It was kinda like an A-Team mission. It was funny as hell. We were all on Teamspeak so it was much more organized and choreographed. I wish I still had it.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby TheVicar » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Sounds good! Shame its gone

I've never used my voice online (apart from on Roger Wilko - Halflife1, with people I know local to me)
Nobody would understand my English accent if I put it into videos or used it ingame

So I don't bother
TheVicar

Postby mistamontiel00 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:03 am

Where is Graizer's YT
mistamontiel00

Postby TheVicar » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 am

TheVicar

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion