-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Time to impeach s[sk]!!!

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Time to impeach s[sk]!!!

Postby XkonjinaX » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:13 am

I think I speak for everybody when I say ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!
This server has become a ghost ship slowly drifting into the abyss, a nesting ground for trolls, hackers and ill-mannered
overindulged, egocentric spoiled brats.
Due to his inability to discharge the power and duties of the office of the Chief Administrator (Article II, BF1942 Constitution) I hereby declare the beginning of the impeachment and subsequent removal of s[sk].

I would now like to start the voting. Once finished, the votes will be officially counted by the Chairman TheVicar -
and no Vicar will not accept $52 bribes :roll: . If the voting results in removal of s[sk], the new Chief Administrator will be chosen immediately after (in which case $52 bribes might be accepted). The inauguration of the new Chief Administrator will be either on Midway or Wake island. Loose women, booze and live ammo will be permitted at the inauguration with the exception of cigarettes and brown M&M's 8-)

Without further ado let the voting begin. To impeach vote YAY, not to impeach vote NAY.
I vote YAY
XkonjinaX

Re: Time to impeach s[sk]!!!

Postby luftwaffles » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:33 pm

I would happily put down some money towards buying the server
luftwaffles

Postby TheVicar » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:43 pm

I'll happily hold any amount of anybodies money in TheBankOfTheChurch, purely for safe keeping purposes

In regards to impeachment voting, I fear that I fall into the "egocentric spoiled brats" category and voting or showing bias in such highly charged political times, both online, ingame42 and on the national and international stage forces me to exercise the get-out-of-jail free clause:

"No politics or religion"

......Amen
✝️TheVicar✝️
TheVicar

Postby Bad Actor » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 pm

I vote 'Nay'.

Purely for balance you understand.
Bad Actor

Postby Semaka(Ro) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:35 pm

Now that is some funny statement Bad Actor ! :lol:
Does anybody know who's the owner?
I heard Hilbyilly offered 1000$ once for the server.
The impeachment does not work as not going to happen with donald duck trump as well : ))
Semaka(Ro)

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion