-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Utter shit show lol

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Utter shit show lol

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:24 am

Can't believe the utter clown show and faggotry that goes on the server. 115 still not banned, falcon still team switches, ass hattery going on constantly. lol it is so sad. oh well. I haven't played for over 3 months and I remember why. lol it is what it is.
Shadowdogkgb

Re: Utter shit show lol

Postby Troolool » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:19 pm

whats the problem if someone change team?
Troolool

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:50 pm

Troolool wrote:whats the problem if someone change team?

Falcon9R switches to the winning team like a little bitch every single time. He'll deny it. Don't believe him. We know better. You will never see him on the losing team. Ever. He's done this for years.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Troolool » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:39 pm

Shadowdogkgb wrote:
Troolool wrote:whats the problem if someone change team?

Falcon9R switches to the winning team like a little bitch every single time. He'll deny it. Don't believe him. We know better. You will never see him on the losing team. Ever. He's done this for years.

JOHNY (SK) do the same thing, so we ban people becouse switch team? This is the last of the problems in a 20 years old game with 500 players in the world..
Troolool

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:06 am

In falcon's case absolutely. I don't care if there were 10 people left playing this game.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Horza » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:39 am

Troolool wrote:JOHNY (SK) do the same thing, so we ban people becouse switch team? This is the last of the problems in a 20 years old game with 500 players in the world..

I think Falcon got a lot of anger against him because he denies all times and acts like he knows and plays better than others.
Well I don't care, maybe if admin kicks him for teamstacking he would stop.

By the way yes Troolool you right, last of the problem specially on this server and a old good player reported to me he saw him hacking. We'll see if it's right with proofs, for me he doesnt but...

See you in game
Horza

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion