-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Message for SSK

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Message for SSK

Postby Horza » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:11 pm

Hello everyone, I post this topic and I break the taboo of SSK here.
SSK is still present on forum and game. He's still admining in shadows.

On the 27th of May he sent in game a message to me. And it seems he doesn't like me. I don't know why and I don't really care. But After months of thinking I decided to open this topic here.

So SSK, if you have to say something to us, tell us. Even if it's to say "fuck you".

First, thank you to pay each year the slots and server to play for free to BF1942. Thank you for soft modded maps not like the maps on Simple. I think everyone like to come here for that, otherwise, Simple won the score of number of players since a long time.

But since 3 years, everything goes wrong, no admin, only Robert and George (but you fired George without talkings). And that's the point, I don't understand you why you spend so much money every year for other people and doesnt care about the rest.
Here on the forum lot of players are complaining about trolls, glitchers in game, lot of can't connect to the server and nothing happens.

This loooooooooong silence from you.... like you were a shadow, a name on a grave we remember on each All Saint's day when we go to cemetary.... Then what the fuck are you doing with the server ?
That's strange to spend or to spent so much time and money to dont give a shit for it after. Or to not let other people admining.
Horza

Re: Message for SSK

Postby luftwaffles » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:57 am

Horza, you may have misunderstood my message earlier...

That is not SSK typing to you, that is Maj Merlin

Someone made the server so that every time Merlin talks he gets kicked. The script kicks him before his text shows up, but still lets it through. Its a glitch that his words show up at all.

I've played with merlin a bunch of times where he will have long conversations and get kicked 20 times in a round, just so he can say 20 sentences...

Its safe to say SSK is completely afk, and robert/george have console access to the server. They must have made that script.
luftwaffles

Postby Horza » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:48 am

Well I just rewatch my record, before that I was flying and I had 20% of health then I was under fire from the ground, I decided to open fire on the B17 taking off and finaly did a kamikaze on it because I was fucked up.
And.... It was Merlin inside the B17, so ok now I understand, he sent this text to me but was auto kicked and then the text become grey just at this moment he gets kicked.

But that is not the subject of paying a server and slots each year to not manage it after..
Horza

Postby TheVicar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:16 am

I'll ask Graizer tomorrow, as 3 weeks ago someone was sending grey messages to me, but I didn't see them

Graizer asked the guy to resend some and he did. I just can't remember who it was. I've looked through some of the Chat. console commands to work out if anybody (non-admin) can do it, but no joy yet

will update tomorrow
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:29 am

Yes true... it is Merlin trying to talk but he gets kicked before his chat is displayed... so once it comes to our screens he is already kicked and thus the messages are GREY from an "unknown player".

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion