-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Vic and Comrade Ivan ..

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Vic and Comrade Ivan ..

Postby JawBreaker » Fri May 31, 2019 4:22 pm

Here's a true story for ya, guys. I thought you'd get a kick out of this.

I have a daughter. And she was in high school, 11th grade, I think. And they had one of those days where the parents come in and talk to the class. You know what I mean?

Well, I decided I could show up and do this. And there were all these guys .. one guy was a cop in full uniform .. one guy was an attorney in a business suit, same deal for a manager for some company, One guy I remember was like a stock trader or something and his suit looked like it cost more than my car.

So, I'm Double D. The guy on that rock radio station. Everybody knows who I am .. hell, I GRADUATED from that high school. So, I had fairly long hair, wore my Judas Priest t-shirt and all my life I have worn prescription real dark sunglasses as my regular glasses. John Lennon round, always real dark and round. All my life I have worn those.

So, the topic of the day that the school wanted the parents to talk to these kids about was that they would soon be adults and why they should stay off drugs. And you should have heard the cop about this and that and the way people get shot and the way other druggies steal from you and on and on. And then the attorney is telling about the money it costs you in fines and court costs and how much money you have to pay your lawyer money money money. And it goes on and on and on, man, .. this stock broker guy must have talked for TWENTY damn minutes just blathering and blathering and on and on and on. He wouldn't shut up.

So, the teacher says, Mr. Dial, you are next. And the kids APPLAUDED .. which was really cool for my daughter. And the teacher jumped in after the applause and said, "For those of you who don't know, Crystal's dad has been on WNCX for 17 years as a disc jockey on rock and roll radio in Cleveland." And she says, Mr. Dial, we'd love to hear your comments to these young adults on why to stay off drugs.

So, I walked to the chalkboard and wrote

o O

and walked back in the dad line

And the teacher goes .. "How does that tell kids to stay off drugs?"

I go to the blackboard and point and say ..

"That's your asshole before prison. That's your asshole after prison"

JawBreaker

Re: Vic and Comrade Ivan ..

Postby TheVicar » Fri May 31, 2019 8:46 pm

Quality JB

(8

Many THanks! But I'm not sure its gonna keep the girls out of trouble
TheVicar

Postby JawBreaker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:03 pm

It took so long for these other guys to explain this stuff, Vic. These kids were bored out of their mind and barraged with words. I was standing there thinking, :See, that motherfucker there, he knows law. This dude is a court room. That guy is money. I work with words. That's how I make a paycheck. So, I can trump these sunsabitches hardcore and mean."

That was mostly my thoughts.
JawBreaker

Postby ComradeIvanKovolot » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Holy shit Jaw, your presentation is right up their with Steve Jobs's commencement address at Stanford. And you got yours done with in 60 seconds! :D

Simply epic mate! :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/UF8uR6Z6KLc
ComradeIvanKovolot

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion