-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

THE NEW BATTLEFIELD .. {God has spoken}

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

THE NEW BATTLEFIELD .. {God has spoken}

Postby JawBreaker » Sat May 26, 2018 9:27 am

If you were .. in .. fact ... alive .. in 2018 ... would you rather die for ... Ronald Reagan ... Lyndon Johnson ... George Bush ... or .. Linda Ronstadt?

My name is:

JawBreaker

I'm asking you this question from America on this day .. at this time ..

Answer truthfully ..

.. define for you .. what it means to be "alive":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDLYlBn4uQ

I am from CLEVELAND. What does America mean to you?

We are The New Jerusalem of the modern and contemporary world.

Did you ever feel disconnected from Jesus .. Mohammed ... Moses?

I'm here to help. I'm JB. I'm from the New Jerusalem .. lucky that I was born and raised in Cleveland .. the rock and roll capital of the universe. My religion has shaped your modern world. It has nothing to do with Jesus. What you do is what we invented. It is what you worship. Modern America. Cell Phones. cable television. Netflix. Birth rates, Unbridled Success and Rational, MONETARY Results in the actual world. Well, that's the real world, my friend. It's what we invented in the actual world .. not Old Testament .. not New Testament . not Quran. Today, in your life, right now .. we invented your life .. in Cleveland.

Sorry ..

Jesus isn't here ..

Buy this ticket to see Pete Townsend instead.

Same thing.

Then .. now. Water, wine, Won't Get Fooled Again. 800 years from now .. same thing. The Cold War .. that's rock and roll. Modern America. We envisioned it, invented it.With Rock and Roll. Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson didn't have shit to do with modern America. I'm JB. And I was born in The New Jerusalem. My job is to tell you why your existence is not insignificant in the actual, real total world.

It's OK.

Let me tell you why.

There are many things told to you that you have no connection to you. That have no meaning. I'm from New Jerusalem, Cleveland. We live in the modern world, the world created from actual reality instead of myth. Buddy Holly is our Moses and Little Richard is our David. Things that push against other things create friction. That creates life.That's Cleveland, New Jerusalem.

We make you want to fuck.

That's what we do.

Ir's real. It's actual. It's Cleveland.

It is no mistake that God put the asshole right next to the vagina. You have to understand why you are alive and what it is to be conscious. It needs a definition. I know that definition of cathedrals and domes have no resonance with you. But an arena or stadium brings rational spiritualism to you. A sense of communion and connection.

Jim Morrison meant for you to feel that.

It is right.

Our Holy Prophet has dictated it. Is it right? Do you know more than Jim Morrison about being alive?

The Muslims have ISIS.

We have The Doors

Our actual, real, modern world is shaped by Rock and Roll.

Our Prophets are:

Jim Morrison

Buddy Holly

Pete Townsend

Jimi Hendrix

John Lennon

Roger Waters

When it feels hollow to worship Ezekiel because you have no connection to him it is because your modern world has been shaped by Pete Townsend.

Ask me about Pete Townsend.

I'm JawBreaker.

I'm from New Jerusalem. We invented The Modern World.

Come see us in Cleveland, Ohio .. United States of America.

I'm a High Priest. I can get you in.

I was fortunate enough to be born in The Holy City.

We are the keeper of The Archives.

We are The Defenders of the Faith.

We are Cleveland, Ohio.

We Don't Need To Be Forgiven.

JawBreaker

Re: THE NEW BATTLEFIELD .. {God has spoken}

Postby iCQ » Sat May 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Ey Jaw :geek:

Interesting read, i have a lot to say (what else is new) but i do not know where to start...

I am in communist Asia now... and as u know im from Europe... different views, different mind... and i die for neither of them (they'd be lucky with that).

love ya

Dont live in the past, just be well (now)
Last edited by iCQ on Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby iCQ » Sat May 26, 2018 8:15 pm

Postby iCQ » Mon May 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion