-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Our future here

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Our future here

Postby TheVicar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:23 am

I think we need a period of calm on this forum.

Not much hope for in game though.

Sorry for the brief sermon
TheVicar

Re: Our future here

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 am

BF drama will never die. haha. Always enjoy your BF in-chat introspect. Don't think I don't notice. There's some intelligent folk out there, not all crybabies asking for admin to kick somebody. Can you imagine if we all had adim priv? That would be hilarious. I change my name on a whim, my current name is Nerf Herder, from Family Guy Star Wars episode Something, Something Dark Side. We've done alot of APC AA flips. right on. i give that flip a 10 8 9 , marks off for not bailing sooner, marks off for no parachute landing, marks on for 50 cal firing for duration.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby TheVicar » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:58 am

Shhhh! That's weapons research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHGw6lIeUXI
Its all hush hush at the minute.
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:15 am

LOL sssssh... the walls have ears. My grandma always used to say "better have a thief at the door then a spy in the wall" (old dutch ww2 saying).

You see those Germans were like Americans now... they spy and record everything in the hope to gain power over us.

Oddly... lately i start to get a lot of these advertisements:

which links to this website:
http://www.feedingamerica.org

Now i wonder... why do we have to feed America now? Weren't we not yet finished with feeding 3th world countries and continents like Africa and such?

AND... shouldn't the Americans not first stop their insane spy/war machine budgets and spend it on food for their own people?

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:32 am

went way off the mark there ICQ I dunno man, my fridge is half filled with half empty boxes of crap, some frozen stuff, some stuff I haven not the stomach to guess what it looks like inside, yum. so yeah if they want some out of date canned spinach or a year old bag of lentil beans yeah I'll share. haha right on
Shadowdogkgb

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 am

if you guys want to connect using the zuckerberg hoover vacuum of personal data ie FB this is my page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018363283899

bf42 veteran
Shadowdogkgb

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion