-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

"Poor_Coward", Glitching and Untouchable Artillery

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

"Poor_Coward", Glitching and Untouchable Artillery

Postby JawBreaker » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:50 pm

There is a player on the aX server that goes by the name of "Poor_Coward". He's causing some bad feelings and disturbing the balance of gameplay.

Now, I've spoken to this guy and I believe him to be a solid person. I don't think he's evil or a troll. I think he's probably somebody that comes from a hard background and takes anything he can get.

But, there was a circumstance at the map Kharkov yesterday. Poor Coward grabs a Wespe that spawns at the hill flag there and drives it all the way back to the uncapturable main. Then, he sits inside of that uncapturable main and pixel aims, or "cloud spots", the artillery. For those that don't know, there is a way to sit in one certain position on a map and aim at one certain part of a cloud in the sky and just obliterate a flag far, far across the map. Now, when we played in CAL, if a team was caught doing this .. you were banned for the season. Not the player, the entire TEAM was thrown out. As Commanding Officer, that was something you watched REALLY closely and talked to your men about in depth.

So, Poor Coward ended up at 63-0 as a score on this map. Why? Because if a plane went there to bomb him, the death bubble slayed him. If a player sneaked over there to kill him, he was killed by the death bubble. Poor Coward was completely and totally protected and yet went 63-0 as a score.

This destroys the chance a team has to win a map with points. More importantly, it creates bad feelings among players that "there is nothing we can do about this". And they quit the game. And they never come back. They don't argue or bitch or whine. They just leave a circumstance they view as patently unfair after they die for the 5th consecutive time from some unseen and unheard ordinance.

Now, I have personally seen Poor Coward glitch on Wake. That's where a player does some crazy move with a mouse and keyboard to get inside a wall where you can't shoot him. He holds the flag gray at the airfield at Wake and there is no way to capture it because there is no way to kill him.

This artillery and pixel aiming from an uncapturable base is very similar to that. He does it on "Battle of the Bulge", as well. In his defense, he admits it. And he is happy to show anybody how he pixel aims. He says "he has no secrets". However, if anybody fires in to the uncapturable German base below the windmill on Bulge, people scream bloody murder that you are breaking the server's rules. So, again, he has broken the concept that ssk was attempting to implement.

This game is at a very precarious position right now. It's waning .. hard. There are no American servers anymore. Moongamers is gone .. mostly through hacking. People got sick of it and left. And their attitude. I don't want to see that happen here. We need to preserve the gaming experience as fair and valid as much as we can. It's not the people who scream and bitch and whine in chat that we worry about. It's the people that experience the unsportsmanlike conduct of people like Poor Coward .. and they just leave the game forever considering it broke.

I don't have an answer for this and I have no advice on how to handle it.

I just saw a huge problem and thought I would point it out.

My motivation is not vengeance or personal agenda.

My motivation is for quality, valid gaming.

JB

JawBreaker

Re: "Poor_Coward", Glitching and Untouchable Artillery

Postby iCQ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:53 am

I see him play alot on the Simple servers and he does seem to behave. Except one time i catch him being TK...

Next time i run into him i will ask him to join the forum here... at least read what you wrote "to him" and the admins.

Postby JawBreaker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 am

You know what, ICQ ... I always thought you were just somebody who didn't know English very well and it caused you to be extremely weird and rude.

That's not the case.

You're a shit kicker. Drama queen. You wanna stir shit up so people argue and fight. That's why you responded to that "Lord of Creation" troll for six damn months. You just wanna fight and cause drama.

I was just on the server with you where you just couldn't wait to say something to somebody and stir things up further. But you wouldn't let it go with one comment. You went on and on and on and on. For fifteen goddamn minutes you stirred shit up that "People are saying things about you on the forums". Over and over and over and over and over and over. Jesus Christ, dude.

What Poor_Coward did is what he did .. or does. It's not like he's going to come on here and say he didn't do it. There's no FIGHT or DRAMA here no matter how much you try. He says "I have no secrets" and "I'll show anybody how to pixel aim". I never said a damn thing about him hacking. He's not running a damage amplifier. He's not running a map hack. He's not running a mini-map hack. I never ACCUSED him of anything.

It was patently blatant what he does .. and my question was .. is it "sportsmanlike" or in the realm of "fair play" that somebody sits in an uncapturable main .. where there is a death bubble so you can't get near him .. and pixel aims artillery.

I mean, the guy went 63-0.

It's not like it's my OPINION.

He did it.

I'm not accusing him of anything and it is not like I "think" or he "might be".

He did it.

He continues to do it.

It's the way he plays the game.

I was questioning whether it was ethical to do such a thing.

I didn't argue with the guy on the server or call him everything but a white boy. I never said a word to him. I just played the damn game.

But you .. dude .. you take the cake. You're like a little fifteen year old girl trying to stir some shit up. Incessantly.

Just to fight. Just to cause drama.

From now on, if you see JawBreaker on a thread, you keep your silly ass out of it.

You got some major malfunctions, holmes.

You need to go take your meds.

I got no time for your stupid goddamn games.

Go fight with somebody else.

JB

JawBreaker

Postby iCQ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:10 pm

i guess i did insult you, sorry that i hurt ur feelings... :(
Last edited by iCQ on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby JawBreaker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:03 pm

You're a fucking troll that wishes to be the center of attention .. no matter what you have to say .. to do .. to endorse .. to love .. to hate .. to exist ...

As long as people are paying attention to you ..

.. you are completed.

You have been diagnosed.

Your secret has been revealed.

You have been found wanting ..

.. and more than that ..

You're the fucking pitiful piece of dogshit we had to come to Europe to save because you are too goddamn STUPID to stop the shitheads yourself. TWICE .. TWICE .. in the last century.

Twice .. we had to come there and save your ass.

So .. SIT THE FUCK DOWN

AND ..

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Malfunction DNA mongoloid shithead.

I swear to God, we're done saving your ass.

It's over.

JawBreaker

Postby iCQ » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 pm

sorry cool down man... i not recall u saving me or us at all. U mean world war 3? Better safe urself from the fema camps.
Last edited by iCQ on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby iCQ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 pm

No reply? Dont tell me you are so heart broken by loosing your European asshat that u just HAD to save twice.

Postby Nateos | George » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:49 pm

That is very rude , JB !
I dont like your behavior at all.
am just shocked to say the least....
Nateos | George

Postby Jesus Villamor » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 am

Nateos | George wrote:That is very rude , JB !
I dont like your behavior at all.
am just shocked to say the least....

Well i'm not surprised, both in forum and in-game.

8-)
"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

Chris Chappell
China uncensored
Jesus Villamor

Postby iCQ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Hey Jawbreaker, im sorry for my behaviour in the chat.

Could u please be man enough to keep your discussion open? U went way offtopic...

Anyhow i totally agree with you on the map dead bubble issue.... gosh i hate that when people abuse it. Not that i am capable of real hate... i find that so idiotic. ;)

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion