-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Pls add Battle of Britain & Coral Sea...

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Re: Pls add Battle of Britain & Coral Sea...

Postby iCQ » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:12 pm

True true :-) but we could have had a wonderful beer together for that 10 bucks! OMG sorry i know u only drink red wine :-)

Hows life sir??? Miss ya (sorry i not play much last few weeks my wife and i are having good fun and some traveling)

I be back soon!

Postby TheVicar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:07 am

All good mate. Not been playing on here much recently as I'm working hard towards becoming as immune as possible to the economic blackhole that's on the UK horizon, whilst enjoying the political circus that's going on.

Laugh of the day: Hearing about Mr.Trump's concerns about his up and coming UK state visit. His concerns being that the UK public may give him a difficult time. I didn't realise he was so insecure.

(A state visit to the UK normally involves letting leaders of other countries drink some of our Indian tea whilst in the company of our German queen.)
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:30 am

TheVicar wrote:All good mate. Not been playing on here much recently as I'm working hard towards becoming as immune as possible to the economic blackhole that's on the UK horizon, whilst enjoying the political circus that's going on.

Laugh of the day: Hearing about Mr.Trump's concerns about his up and coming UK state visit. His concerns being that the UK public may give him a difficult time. I didn't realise he was so insecure.

(A state visit to the UK normally involves letting leaders of other countries drink some of our Indian tea whilst in the company of our German queen.)

Man... u are wise.. and funny... more so than i already knew! Thanks for this wonderful post... seriously he worries about the UK public? U guys do have working gun laws in effect right?

I dont get it.. and sorry i simply do not so much interest in politics these days... (looking at my wife her boobs as we speak,,,, SEE YOU LATER BUDDY!!!! :geek: )

Previous

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion